• Military troops should patrol the border.

Military troops should patrol the border. I think this should continue because it has worked very well so far. If we stop patrolling the border then we risk people crossing without our knowledge of them. This would allow them to smuggle weapons and drugs across the border and risk the safety of the U.S.

• Yes they should

I would say just for the national guard to protect our borders and the US coast guard is already protecting our waters. Border patrols don't have enough people to protect our borders. We need people that trained in the military to protect it. Cartels are working with the terrorist around the world and making sure they get Texas back because of what mexico is teaching them in school by saying that America should give Texas back to them

• I don't believe that troops should watch the border.

I think we are already wasting enough time and money on trying to keep people from crossing the border. I feel like the troops could mostly be better utilized somewhere else. The border patrol are already there for patrolling the border and it is what they are paid to do.