Should Milo Yiannopoulos run for president in 2020?

Asked by: Sam19
  • I would vote for him!

He's a calm and collected leader which is something the world is in desperate need of. He has his priority straight and focuses on facts which is an important asset of a good president. And he knows how to deal with what we're currently facing in the society of today.

• He has my vote!

Milo is highly intelligent, pro-women, right-wing, has strong political views, doesn't let anyone control him, a great leader and spokesperson, and truely cares about this country. I would vote for him in a blink of an eye. He would make an amazing president and I hope he runs in the future!

• He has my vote!

• He provides arguments and many key political points for a new government system.

He is well liked among many republicans and has found an interest in the educated liberals such as people like Dave Rubin. He is quoted saying, “I would be a second wave feminist,” he says. “I believe in equal opportunities for women, but if they don’t choose to work as hard, they don’t get rewarded.” He also believes such things as the Pay gap do not exist as the reports do not include different jobs or the difference between part-time work and full-time work in terms of pay. This is a major point as well as his beliefs for a new government system as the current one does not permit the greatest benefits for the country. With all of his beliefs and beneficial ideas he would be an amazing candidate for the President of the United States.

• Huh how is it possible.

First Milo was born in Greece. Second he is a British national. End of opinion as he can never be master of the universe.. Ohh sorry president of the USA. Oh and third he is a divisive figure of right wing politics. Scratch that he would fit in very well with those crazy fundamentalists way over on the right.