• It should not be banned :)

It should not be banned :) Minecraft should not be banned because it is a fun and educational because it expands the creativity of kids minds and it even helped me count by four's. Minecraft should not be banned because it is a well made game and really any age could play it because there is no shooting, no blood, no violence.

• It encourages bullying swearing and violence

It is unhealthy as it is designed to be addictive for young children. It is a sickness to be addicted and if a child is given freedom to play there is much more harm than good. It causes permanent psychological damage to many young children as they get addicted to you tube videos, the game has no beginning and no end. It holds an awesome power over young minds and should not be allowed as it is a form of mind control, brainwashing and dumbing down. Weak parents and teachers have tried to find the benefits to justify their kids addiction but the damage BY FAR outweighs ANY educational benefits!

• Minecraft is stupid

Minecraft is stupid because it is fantasy fiction. I can't imagine a kid carrying a pick ax these days. Do you really think the world is all square. Nonsense! Minecraft is dumb and stupid. Mojang, the creator of Minecraft just wants to make money and don't educate others about the real world.

• Kids are being reduced to only having online social skills

It's seen as helping develop creative skills. Wrong it reduces children's interaction with the real world. Brainwashing children and removing any real life interaction with other children. Video games can help child development but not when its 24/7 and when you remove the option of playing the game it cause behaviour issues.

• Mine craft shouldn't have been invented.

People get so addicted to minecraft.It only takes a week or two and then you just want to play all day.First you had a normal nice life but now your stuck in minecraft.Minecraft takes away your life.Hang out with people you know and enjoy the world the is our world.

• Ban multiplayer and those annoying kiddos!

The game is fairly OK but the fanbase is what really ruins it.
    I like the game but i do not play it all the times. Regularly. The fanbase is nothing more than 6-12 year old kids who don't really have more time spending than raging.
    As for the violence, you can avoid it by turning to peaceful mode, and cutting wool from sheep.

• It is terrible

Worst game ever, don't play it. If you play it you don't really have a life and you probably play it all day. It is not educational e.g. getting a diamond said with 2 little pieces of diamond and a stick. Come on, people should just get over the fact that minecraft is bad.

• What I really don't like about how Minecraft works out.

I'm sorry to say that minecraft should be banned. I know that the players can put creative things into a world of theirs but now it decreasing lots and lots of game like Monkeyquest, petpetpark, and all the games that used to be popular. It ruins their company that the old player who once used to play that game, is ruined and bankrupted. Congratulations, you just made my sister cries for 2 hours for removing her favorite game, Monkeyquest.

I do not mean to be rude, but your trying to make lots of kids that used to play a game BEFORE Minecraft got invented.

• It sucks hairy donkey balls

Minecraft is the worst game to ever exist. There is no point! Even people like leafy is here agree! The game sucks to bad it should be burned with fire and crushed into fine powder before having that powder incinerated!!! Ban Minecraft from planet earth so no one will ever have to suffer through the this pathetic block game ever again!

• Game is a Poisonous Cancer

This game is a toxic drug, it must be banned immediately. People's lives are destroyed by this game. It is filled with nicotine (sandbox) and is taking over people's minds. People should form relationships with others in person, exercise, and broaden their interests. They cannot do this by becoming addicted to a computer game universe with its assorted videos. The effects of this game are just like other drugs. They last forever. This game does not make people smarter; it hinders them from fulfilling their potential. I urge everyone to vote yes and promote awareness that this game must be banned and all videos of people playing it should be destroyed!!

• Not for middle school and under

I thing it should it should not be in middle school and under. But I think it should be in high school and up. Because people in high school have had time to act older. Unlike kids in middle and under them. The reason why is for high school it teaches math skills and engineering as well.

• Not for middle school and under

• NNNOOOOOO we shouldn't

Its educational for kids to learn about ancient culture and to learn about math. Its a fun way to learn about subjects. It gets them excited and engaged. They can learn about math by counting the perimeter and area of houses. They can also build replicas of ancient civilizations. Yay!!!!!!

• It is Wonderful

As a Teacher For 7th Grade I work with my students on Architecture and I've been using Minecraft Edu and my students excel. We have used Minecraft for making cities and power-plants and other teachers could use it for math ex. Volume and much more! (Theese are to submit my comment.)

• Yes violence is in minecraft but it is less than many other games like it

I believe minecraft is more for creative community and building friendships around the globe. It is worth saving minecraft for generations to come. Minecraft is teaching kids its okay to be creative with what they do. The minecraft ban is a waste of time. Minecraft is good for the mind and body.

• NO!!!Don't BAN IT

Its just a game its harmless i like it but some people don't but that's their opinion.Also this game helps me type faster and i have a better vocabulary because of it.Whats next they ban Pokemon.Also people of any age play it some people that's their job to play minecraft and put it on youtube its a waste of time and life but still if you don't like it don't play it

• Creative, fun, awesome

Minecraft should not be banned by Turkey's government just because a 9-year-old boy's parents complained to the Turkish government. Minecraft shows a lot of creativity and gives you a larger imagination. YouTube and Twitter were already blocked in Turkey so Minecraft will probably be banned. I hope it doesn't get banned!

• No! Don't ban it!

Minecraft is a great game for kids of all age! You can build houses, fortresses, castles and cities! Monsters do not drop blood! There's no guns! Swords are more appropriate than guns! You can make skins of anything like Bubble Boy and Bikini Girl! Kids can also Build Pokemon Towns and Cities, Princess Peach's Castle and Toad Town!

• No! Don't ban it!

• Allows you to show imagination

Minecraft is a game that simulates building so you can create your wildest dreams into a reality you can play with.
    It is an easy way to show your imagination and create anything from castles to towers, and even giant art pictures made of blocks.
    Banning this incredible game would be out of the question.