Should minors be allowed to get a tattoo without parental consent?

• Yes let us get tattoos

People are always saying that us teens are irresponsible and should be aloud to make our own decisions. When the truth is I have been thinking about what I want to be put on my body for close to two years yes the design has had very minor changes in it but it is so close to the original design it really wouldn't have mattered if I got it now or before. But I'm seventeen in the worst case senario just chang the law to make it at the age of 16 and above you don't need parents permission cause an Ghar point you are most likely treated as an adult but you still need your parents for a tattoo or somthing you want to do with your body it's bulldhit

• Yes let us get tattoos

• Tattoos should be aloud

I'm thirteen and teens do have a mind for ourselves but everyone makes bad decisions but it should be aloud with the consent of the parents and school so if a child got a tattoo without the schools consent they should be expelled!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! !!!!! !!!!!!

• Tattoos should be aloud

• Yes yes yes

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes its not you body let the teen's tattoo there body

• Yes yes yes

• Yes because some parents may not like tattoos but kids may like them

Cdwe]rfmrgtjmgwefgnvaedrgkacmerg 63+qeeee859g2
    63+EHINQWV TRPIOW NTG=Q TG WER3TY 3EDH3 3WE H33ER 33H 3WER3 ERH3 ERH3 ERH 33 DFG3 EDF3 H3 ERH 3DFH3 ED
    FH
    H
    SDF
    H
    DF
    H
    DGH
    S
    H
    SD
    H
    DG
    G SDG D ETH TRJMTRKJTRGJNHTRG M T HPT HWTHWTHIWE YIWET HEHPI THORTYH WTYEE H IETHT EYHTR GERYOE5YHIOWR

• I do not think that minors should be able to get tattoos without there parents consent

I am 13 years old which is a minor and i think that as kids that we are young and dumb and we might get something that they might regret getting but as you get older then you will know that once you get this tattoo you can not get it removed.

• It's what they want.

Minors should be able to make their own decisions. It is their body and should not be told to not put anything on it. Minors have the ability to comprehend why they want one and what they would like to get. Parents, should not tell them whether to not get one or not.

• It's Their Body

The parent may not like tattoos or thinks children shouldn't get them, but in the end it's the child's body, not the parents, and if they come to regret it when their older, either they have to live with it or have laser removal surgery. But it's not the parents choice.

• No Minors should not be able to get tattoos without adult consent.

Minors should not be able to get tattoo's without parent consent because (1) Say the kid has diabetes and they wanted a tattoo, we all know if you have diabetes you cannot get a tattoo because you wont heal correctly and could cause a fatality of the minor. (2) The said minor might get a tattoo they think is cool today like I don't know Hello Kitty, and later on in life they regret it because they don't want it anymore an get made fun of for it, and we all know that unless you have the money to have it removed or covered up you are stuck with it for the rest of your life.

• Nah breh sandwhich

It could really hurt them
    tattoos tattoos tattoos tattoos tattoos tattoos tattoos tattoos tattoos tattoos tattoos tattoos tattoos tattoos tattoos tattoos tattoos tattoos tattoos tattoos tattoos tattoos tattoos tattoos tattoos tattoos tattoos tattoos tattoos tattoos tattoos tattoos tattoos tattoos tattoos tattoos tattoos tattoos tattoos tattoos tattoos tattoos tattoos tattoos tattoos

• Minors should not a tattoo

If minors get a tattoo then when they get older and they decide that they do not like the tattoo anymore, then they would have to pay a lot to get it removed or just leave it and pay to cover it up with different tattoo. So minors should not get a tattoo without parental consent.

• No they are messing up there body

Minors should not be able to get a tattoo without parent consent . Say your 7 or even 8 year old child got a tattoo of batman or something stupid on them would you be pleased to hear about this ,no you wouldn't .Also if they get a tattoo when their young and their body grows the tattoo would be all stretched out and it would look retarded

• No Just No

I have just turned into adulthood but I still believe I need to wait for my tattoo. My reasoning for this is because of my friend. She got a tattoo at 16 years old. Then she3 grew and gained some weight. Needless to say her beautiful flower I was so jealous of is now not something I or anyone else would want on their body.

• No, children should have parent supervision

Minors are not always capable of making smart decisions, especially where tattoos are concerned. It is the parents job to supervise the child until they are capable of making smart, well informed decisions, and if the parent does not think it is wise for their child to do something, such as get a tattoo, they are probably right.

• I don't think so

When I was a minor, I would have gotten A LOT regrettable tattoos, if I had a choice. I am glad that there are regulations about the age at which you can get tattoos, because tattoos are a permanent decision and people tend to change a lot before their 18th birthday.