• We Need Mitt

We need Mitt Romney in the White House! He put up a good fight against Obama, and we need him in there. Republican integrity must be restored to the crippled and bankrupt USA government. The USA is coruptt and broken, we need someone like Mitt that can save us before it is too late

• It's too obvious

Mitt should run again, and if he did he would win. He would destroy Hillary Clinton, no problem. His morals are great and he would be the best person to run this country. Everything he debated Obama about was true. He talks and acts like a president. WE NEED MITT!

• He is our best option!

As I have been teaching my class about politics and debate, I have been watching a good deal of debate videos between Romney and Obama. Romney needs to bring his strong Republican ideas and plans into the White House to restore a nation built on the individuals seeking life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness instead of the government trying to hand privileges out to whomever may want them but is not willing to work for them.

• He is the best the Republicans have.

He is the only Republican popular enough to win. His popularity continues to rise, while the best second place (either Jeb Bush or Ted Cruz) trails him by 30+ points.

He is the best option the Republicans have. He is popular, well-known by a long shot, and has quite the history to brag about... Russia and Iraq being the examples of him being right.

• Hell yeah he should

It would be the best thing to happen to the United States since Obama was elected president .Dont get me wrong Obama is a great president but with Romney as president we can go even higher then we are now,there is no possibility way we can go any lower because with a great president like Romney as president he will make even more powerful in the world light even though we are already at the top of the food chain. Seriously look at all the money the U.S. government has!

• Watching him lose again would be hilarious.

I do expect 2016 to be a GOP leaning year, but Mitt is an awful candidate. He doesn't have an ouncebof charisma, he couldn't run a campaign to save his life (in 2012 it often looked like he was actively trying to lose), and is a poor candidate for Ohio (thanks to his "let Detroit go bankrupt" statements), which is necessary for any Republican to win. 2016 looks like it'll be a boring election, but the hilarious disaster of Mitt's campaign would make things fun, so I'd love to see him run.

• Sure, it's his money that he's wasting.

Nobody should vote for him. Nobody focuses on the bad things that he has already done, but the good that he is promising. Not even all of it is good, either. No same-sex marriage, he is anti-choice, and he gets offended extremely easily, as seen by his WHOTV interview where he stormed out.
    His ways of gaining publicity are outright offensive. He walked into a soup kitchen, pretended to wash the dishes, then left. The dishes he touched required another cleaning, and he stayed for only five minutes. "American Volunteer" my pale white ass. Romney is a monster.

• Nope he should not

I mean he lost. When presidential candidates lose once they never go back to the same level of competing for office. He can win the lower government office but never to the level of president. Romney is also republican and they are not good . Democrats are the best party