• Yes it is true

Yo mobile fones r awesome they can be used for emergencyies, chidlren should have a freedom of choice and ETC. and im awesome and should be approved before used and blah blj frnffjk fenf f e fe e e e e e e e e e e e e e yay

• Phones should be allowed in school

Cell phones can be used to help with school work such as reaserch, dictionary/ thesaurus and learning apps. To stop students from being on their phones instead of listening to the teacher, there's apps to block their phones so they can't get distracted. Cell phones can also be used for emergencies. E.G if a student sees someone with harmful objects or weapons they can call the office or police

• Because I said so!!!!

I think mobile phones should not be banned in school. No arguments just they should be allowed! Because they have calculators and compasses on them and that can help in maths and also they can search things for English if they need information so that's why I think so yes

• Yes, i agree phones should be allowed in school

Phones can help in many ways. Many parents would want to stay in contact with their own child. Shootings at school would of maybe been prevented if th use of phones were allowed. People who witness bullying can call the police instead of running all around the school to find a teacher. So yes, PHONES SHOULD BE ALLOWED!!!!!!!!!!

• Yes, mobile phonesshould be allowed in school.

Yes, mobile phones should be allowed in school. Mobile phones should be allowed in school but only under certain conditions. Mobile phones should be put away when class is in session, unless there is an emergency. During lunchtime and when in hallways there should be no restriction on mobile phones.

• Mobile Phones Should Be In Schools

I believe when you consider the rare school shootings that have happened over the last couple of decades, it is important to allow mobile phones on school property for emergency purposes. I think it is important to teach children how to be responsible with their electronic devices and school is the perfect setting to do that.

• Everybody's got one

At this point, most teenagers and even many children have mobile phones of their own, given to them and paid for by their parents. It is theirs to use within the guidelines and restrictions paid for by their parents, and it should also be free for theirs to use in between classes where it will not cause a distraction.

• Yes, but only hidden away.

If a child takes out his or her phone, a teacher should be allowed to take it for the day at least. Yet it is good to have mobile phones in backpacks or in pockets so that they are there for emergency contacts. However, they are too distracting to be used during the school day.

• Mobile phones should be allowed everywhere.

Mobile phones should be allowed in school. It does not matter what age the student may be. If a child has forgotten their homework they should be allowed to call their parents to bring it to the school. Calling from a cell phone will save time compared to going to the office to use the phone. This is time the child can remain in class and miss less of a class lecture. Mobile phones are always good to have on hand especially in case of an emergency.

• Not only distraction

But also equality among students will be lost.For eg a group of students were friends for a long time .One day a member of their group brings a very costly mobile ,the others have only much lesser quality of phones.This causes enimity or among them thinking that the other has abetter one and i don't

• No schools are not the place

I don't think students should be allowed to use cell phones in school. There is no need to be on the phone when learning I do think they should be allowed to carry the phone and if there is an emergency see out the proper authoriy to use the phone.

• Mobile phones are a trouble

Especially to bad-grades students who'll now focus on their phones and not the work and what the teacher says. Look, people in the ages when phones weren't invented got to school safely WITHOUT A PHONE. I don't see why bringing a phone to school is so important...Or maybe just to show off your new iPhone 5c to everyone and getting seriously distracted?!

• Mobile phones should not be allowed in school.

Mobile phones are a distraction for students and they should not be allowed in schools. Students should not have the ability to play games, chat with their friends, or surf the web while in class. Parents should not give their school age children phones if they are going to be used in school.

• Mobile phones are a distraction

Children and teenagers will find ample ways to distract themselves during school, so there is no reason to encourage them to carry around devices whose almost soul purpose today is to distract people. People of all ages have over the past 200 years have managed to safely get to and from school without mobile phones, and there's no legitimate reason for their presence in a classroom.

• Kids today are irresponsible

I am a kid myself and as much as I think having a phone in class would be great, we honestly shouldn't. Yeah we should be able to trust kids not to text, surf the Internet or even view pornagraphy, but they're (including me) kids! And trust me the second the the teacher turns their back, it's chaos

• Phones shouldn't be allowed

People would just use phones to text each other during class and be on the Internet. Also it would increase bullying rates, people will be judged based on how fancy their phone is, and not everyone has a phone so they'll be judged based on that. Phones could also be used to cheat on tests.

• Kids are irresponsible

So they might do anything on it without your permission . They would not listen to you and stare at the screen for a long time . In class they might not be listening to the teacher and instead be texting to their friends about something which is not about studies .

• Reasons mobile phones shouldn't be allowed in school.

Many people argue that mobile phones should/should/t be allowed in school, and that why I'm here writing to gave people proof. A recent study shows that people who have phones are more likely to be unsuccessful in future/later life. They might be dangerous in many ways. Mobiles can make you blind because of the direct screen vision. Furthermore they can distract you in studies badly. In my opinion Mobile phones should be only given at the age of 13 and above, but they should be taken away at class and exam sessions. Mobile phones can be tools that can make you ill. Yes I agree that they can have some positivity. By saying positive I mean they can be helpful in english because they can help you devolop your ideas when its the time to write a story. In maths you can use the calculator. Overall mobile phones can be allowed in only emergency times. I hope you all agree with my points.

• Reasons Mobile phones shouldn't be allowed in school

Many people argue that mobile phones should/shouldn't be allowed in school,and that's why I'm writing to get people proof. A recent study shows that people who have phones are more likely to be unsuccessful in later/future life. They might be dangerous in many purposes. Mobiles can make you blind because of the direct screen vision. Furthermore they can distract you effectively in your studies. In my opinion Mobile phones should be given at the age of 13 or above. But, they should be taken away in class and exam sessions. Yes I agree that they can have some positivity. By saying positive I mean those tools can help you effectively in English, because you can read books on them. For maths they can be helpful because you can use the calculator. Overall mobile phones can be allowed in school for any emergency. I hope you agree with my points