• Why are they needed

If people have a phone in school they aren't going to concentrate on their school work. They will get low grades from this and from not listening and understanding what the teacher is saying. People who walk home may need them but if they have an expensive phone with them they may be attacked because of it. If you go to a shopping center or somewhere else you find a way of getting in contact. The same will apply. Or if your in school and need to get in contact with your family you can easily go to the office and use their phone. But parents know where there child is when the student is under the age of 18.

• Mobile phones have no place in schools.

These children nowadays are out of control. I believe that beepers and mobile phones
    should be banned from schools. If children have an emergency at home, they can
    always be reached through the school office.
    Also, in the case of an emergency, children can be located quickly
    because they are supposed to always be in a certain classroom at a certain
    time.

• Mobile phone is like a drug

Mobile phone can destroy your eyes, make you addicted, it can make you fail in exams because of not studying and also being lazy in class. Mobile phone should be used for education, instead many people use it for bad stuff like accessing youtube or internet that is uneccessary and like also using it and it can make you addicted and you will not listen to the teachers, subject and eventually fail in tests

• Mobile phone is like a drug

• People are addicted to them and are prevented from socialising with others.

All I ever see is children wearing earphones or playing some game on their phones while bumping into others in school. I see a lot of people looking at them under their desks, and the teacher hardly notices. Lunch consists of looking and searching up memes or watching some youtube video. I think they should only be to contact parents about travel arrangements and should be banned at breaks, lunches and lessons.

• They suck a lot

They suck people these days are on their phone texting in class it is annoying to the teachers it will hinder their chances of getting in a good college this is why we need to stop this immediately or else people in the earth will be dumb and not care about life.

• Mobile Phones Should Be Banned In School

The head of Burmage Media Arts College, expressed his feelings of mobile phones, by saying, "They have crept up on education and in my experience was a nightmare.", and to rectify the schools reputation, he has made the decision of banning pupils from sending texts or using social media on school premises. Now, the results of that ban is that behaviour has ameliorated and the reduction of cyber-bullying has been drastic. So it can help stop online harassment and young children committing suicide. I rest my case.

• Bathroom recording & filming

I have been forced to hear others !Music that's songign about sex,drugs and terorism /etc plus I'm havogn to already struggle with ADHD,autism, and aspurgers and ow they have to not only go and BE there but then have there phones our plat music, make sounds (phones) the kids are OK but !An the phones are so dostractogn plus why should I hear another kids phones if I mgettign f and they get a even just not doing it in class...I do all my work in class only so I don't need to do it at home heat would they have that they need to be there for if they if indefinitely do the computer play/cellular phone BS all the time it gets iritatign to me being distracted by them

• They are designed to addict

They are personally designed smart advertising portable communication devices for a virtual world. App companies, websites, even the phone companies today have been using a time based business model which equates time spend on device to more profit, they work under this time based addiction style process of business which is similar to casino style gambling with color minipulation, sound, endless scrolling pages, delayed message notifications to build suspense, more and more apps, auto play for videos, there’s many more little persuasive tips that are being used to keep people on them, and bring them back. Phones in universities in Silicon Valley where they design most of the tech today have rules in their university banning phones in class, so what is this telling us... I rest my case.

• Hello my name is Carme

Hello my name is Carme, my dogs name is PETER, my friends anme is Cascabel. I like doing personal things in the bathroom like poop or pee. Right now I'm pooping. I like staying with my phone in the bathroom and while I'm driving. It is fun :D Thakns you all

• Mobile phones help :)

See if phones were banned there will be no help if you are in danger and you will be shut off from the world. Mobile phones can also help you learn in school . We also need them because you need to keep in touch with parents and siblings .

• No, only during class

Mobile phones should be banned during class, but not from schools altogether. There is still some need for students to have contact with family while at school especially at the higher levels. The classroom is not an appropriate place for phones but between classes or after school should be okay.

• No, only during class

• No, only during class

• No, only during class

• No, only during class

• Mobile phones should not be banned

All we know children"s mind is like a clay. Isn't it? So, good things should be taught for them. Mobile can also be used in areas like for calculating as a calculator, for the purpose of learning as internet. & even children can use it for contacting in emergency cases. So, they should have cellphones with them.

• No, only during class

• Phones should not be banned

When it comes to our modern society, phones are now a part of this, Banning them in schools would cause a child to feel like they have lost part of their identity. It is also incredibly difficult for a school to enforce such a ban and do some good limiting what the child can do at school. Freedom and personal responsibilty is needed to be allowed.

• Why should mobile phones should be banned at school .

If you where in seventh grade or eight . In chemistry you can combine elements by your - self . Then it would be fun and if you use mobile phones they will be serious . If you were not using mobile phones it would be natural , also would have more thinking skills and one day could be as a mobile .