• Tax them 60%

Why should someone lucky enough to be born into the right family have the right to not pay taxes? They should pay more, as they are supposedly there for the people. However, they take our taxes, and use it to repair their private houses. They need to pay that most back by 60% income tax.

• Monarchies are supposed be a symbol to the people.

Monarchies, like England's, should be responsible to the people. They should be a symbol of how people should conduct themselves, if they are able. If a monarchy doesn't pay taxes, it is almost a clear message that the people shouldn't, either. Monarchies are also typically wealthy, in which case the government loses out on a huge source of potential revenue.

• Monarchies taxed yes

Monarchies taxed yes I believe that monarchies should be taxed you are no different then anyone else and should be taxed based on the bracket that you make no one should be able opt out if a single mom has to pay taxes so should a man or women in the top of the government.

• Yes They Should

I believe when we see left over examples of a monarchy, as we see in the United Kingdom, I believe it is fitting to have them taxed by the government. Their existence is owed to a peaceful transition that has led these families become a part of the citizenship more than anything else. They should financially provide for the country as well.

• taxed by the government

I personally agree,I believe that monarchies should be taxed you are no different then anyone else and should be taxed based on the bracket that you make no one should be able opt out if a single mom has to pay taxes so should a man or women in the top of the goverment

• Monarchies taxed yes

I believe that monarchies should be taxed you are no different then anyone else and should be taxed based on the bracket that you make no one should be able opt out if a single mom has to pay taxes so should a man or women in the top of the goverment