Should more Australian officials be held accountable for the Health Services Union expenses affair?

• It was deept.

Yes, more Australian officials should be held accountable for the Health Services Union affair, because more people were involved. There is no way that that much money was misappropriated without raising a few eyebrows. Those who chose to enjoy the spoils and look the other way should also be held accountable for the scandal.

• Yes, assume responsibility

Yes, the union expenses affair falls under their responsibility. It is unacceptable to beck something and then to neglect responsibility when things go wrong or not according to plan. We cannot only step up when all is sunshine and rainbows. Let us focus on how to move forward together and prevent reoccurrence.

• accountable for the Health Services Union expenses affair

I personally disagree, No, I do not think that a lot more of the officials in this country need to be the ones blames for the affair involving the health and union affair. I think that most of them just casted a vote for or against the bill, and did not play a big part.

• Craig Thomson has been held accountable

Although Craig Thomson has alleged other officials were involved in the Health Services Union expenses affair, he is not credible. Craig Thomson gave a speech implicating other individuals in the affair, but the claims were rejected. The individuals he said could corroborate this story did not back him up. Therefore, he should not be believed. Until there is more evidence, additional charges are not needed.

• not their fault

No, I do not think that a lot more of the officials in this country need to be the ones blames for the affair involving the health and union affair. I think that most of them just casted a vote for or against the bill, and did not play a big part.