Should more be done to ensure transparency in the federal government beyond the Administrative Procedure Act (APA)?

• Yes, I think more should be done to ensure transperancy in the Federal Government.

I believe Governmental transparency should always be a key priority, I believe the citizens have a right to know how money is being spent and why it is going to these certain projects or people, I believe the Government should be working for the people and should always be as transparent as possible.

• More should be done.

I feel that more should be done to ensure transparency in the federal government beyond the Administrative Procedure Act. It is hard in today's world to trust our government with how big it has become and how much they have peered into the citizens daily lives. More needs to be done to ensure transparency.

• Yes, more should be done to ensure government transparency.

I definitely think that more should be done to ensure federal government transparency beyond that of the Administrative Procedure Act. I think that it is clear that the United States of America needs more transparency in the way they conduct their rule. I think that more transparency is something the people will like.

• Enforcement and action are key

Enforcement of existing legislation and other actions of public monitoring of the government are what are needed for federal transparency. Another law passed is just another law the government will ignore. Private citizens should take it upon themselves to keep tabs on what the federal government is doing, within the scope of existing laws.