• Of course we should!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS WORLD SUCKS!!! A lot of people arnt saying thank you anymore. NOT TO MENTION THE GOVERNMENT SCREWS THEM OVER!!!! They risked their lives for us and our freedom and they come home to this cheating unfair government. The government is a bunch of liars. My heart goes out to the men and women who served for our country. I know a lot of people are ungreatful and dont appreciate their freedom but thank you for what you have done! I am greatful to be living in a country where we have rights. Even though some rights are taken for granted or are stolen from us, atleast we arnt in european countries where forced marriages are everything and when a women gets raped or beaten, atleast we can go to court instead of just having to suck it up like women in other countries have to cuz the government and men dont care.

• Yes, more should be done to honnor the remaining vets of WWII

The remaining veterans of WWII are starting to dwindle. Some day they will all be gone and we will have nothing but memories of the people who fought one of the most influential wars of our history. They gave up their lives to protect our county and the world. There should be more done to make these vets feel proud in their remaining days and not let future generations forget what they gave up to give us the style of life we have today.

• Agree, These Men Fought for Our Country

I believe that all veterans should be honored and given as much as possible. WWII was a great victory for many countries involved and these men should be respected and honored with the highest honors. I believe that we should do whatever it takes to make sure these men know that their sacrifices were appreciated by not only us, but the world over.

• No, I believe we have done enough.

I know in some states they have honor flights where World War II veterans get a free trip to see the memorials dedicated to then in Washington DC. I feel like most people have tremendous respect for all World War II veterans. I don't know what else we could possibly do. There are countless specials dedicated to them around Memorial day to ensure that we never forget their sacrifice.

• What else could possibly be done?

Please don't get me wrong, I love and have so much respect for any military veterans, let alone ones from WWII, but at his point, what else could possibly be done to honor them? They already get discounts, amazing health care, basically a monthly income, the list could go on and on.