Should more be done to protect and preserve endangered animals?

• Protect wild life

Why we sould protect endanger animal DNo animal should have to suffer. Help the beautiful animals. They have every right to life as us humans. No should take that from them. As long as they do no harm to us, we should let them live freely. Let's save them and let them live happily. ESA. ESA.
    Ue to the deforestation and destruction from humans, there are fewer places that animals call home. In the past decades hundreds and hundreds of animals have gone extinct. More than 900 species are extinct. There are about 17,000 or more species that are close to extinction. Therefore yes, more should be done in order to protect and preserve these endangered and beautiful animals.
    If they are endeared then we should try to preserve them. We need to save animals or animals will become rare to see so that's why i think we need to protect and preserve animals they are a gift. One that will not last forever. So we need to start to preserve animals.Not only if we kill animals we could eventually kill our own species because maybe all the bats will die out and then there won't be anything to kill Mosquitos and we will get sick from the West Nile virus that the species carry. It's important to think as the ecosystem as a whole
    I believe endangered animals need to be protected more because they are on the brink of extinction. This may not seem serious but that means their species will never habitat the earth. The ecosystem, believe it or not, depends on every living creature no matter how unimportant a certain species may seem to be. For example, most people hate bees but if bees went extinct, the flowers would not be pollinated, no honey, and many other effects. Most animals depend on other animals. Another example is that if spiders went extinct, as much as that sounds like a good idea, the frog population would decrease rapidly if not all together because frog's eat spiders. There are many things that could happen. Some may seem unlikely but we must keep everything in mind when approaching this topic.
    I believe endangered animals are important to protect and preserve. They are endangered and on the brink of extinction and without help, they may disappear from the planet completely. This can cause a chain of problems such as another animals who depend on the endangered species or animals kept in control from the endangered species will also be affected. Animals that depended on the endangered species for food will face problems as well.
    No animal should have to suffer. Help the beautiful animals. They have every right to life as us humans. No should take that from them. As long as they do no harm to us, we should let them live freely. Let's save them and let them live happily. ESA. ESA.

• Protect wild life

• Help The Animals!!!

If they are endeared then we should try to preserve them. We need to save animals or animals will become rare to see so that's why i think we need to protect and preserve animals they are a gift. One that will not last forever. So we need to start to preserve animals.

• Animals are dying!

We need to save them! People are poaching and hunting animals, not knowing that they are endangered. I don't agree with hunting. Only the animals that are overpopulated need to be hunting. Otherwise, don't hunt or poach, animals are dying!
    I hope this is good enough for all of you hunters!

• Endangered Animals Can Die Without Our Help!!!

The giant panda, parrots, these animals are endangered. In fifty years if we stopped caring about these amazing every day creatures, we would no longer have dogs, cats, rodents, reptiles, they would be gone. It would all be gone just at the snap of your fingers. However some animals are independent and would be better off with out our help. Take the shrew for example we can't provide food and would die of fright within minutes. Some need help others don't. That is that.

• Animals are a gift to us

Without animals, we would not have meat or crops or other food resources. We should protect it as much as we can and keep our eco system healthy. I am trying my hardest by planting 100 trees near my backyard
    I hope you learnt a lot from this speech thanks

• If not for the animals, then for the ecosystem.

• They need help

Without animals, our lives may also be endangered. If we don't preserve animals they might not find any place and may want to invade other places. For example the park in our neighborhood. Or, like recent stories u can find them by the roadside without a place to turn to for help. This is a distraught to them. This could also anger the animals which might rage their anger on humans. :(

• Help out animals

Not only if we kill animals we could eventually kill our own species because maybe all the bats will die out and then there won't be anything to kill Mosquitos and we will get sick from the West Nile virus that the species carry. It's important to think as the ecosystem as a whole.

• I think we should protect and preserve endeared animals

• Anything can be done.

I know that people want to save them but sometimes they cant because the animals are too dangerous and the people can get hurt by the dangerous animals they are dealing with in the jungle. So I say that they should not help because I would rather have people not get hurt.

• Animals are a gift to us

• I don't care

Because I hate animals ha ahahahahah hah haha haha hahah haha haha ahahah ahaha hahaha hahaha ahahaha hahaha hahaha ahaha hahahaha hah ahah haha haha haha hahah hahah hahhaa hahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha haha haha haha ha haha haha ha ah hahha hahahaahahahahah haahah hahaah ahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahaahahha

• I don't care

• I don't care

• I don't care

• Noja f f

KskkskkakakkakakkakakkakakakkakakKakkakakkak a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a. A a a. A a a a. A a. Aa. A a. A a a. A. S s a Nan's. S s s nana sn s s s. A a a s. S s s

• Hi is my name

Protect wild life Why we sould protect endanger animal DNo animal should have to suffer. Help the beautiful animals. They have every right to life as us humans. No should take that from them. As long as they do no harm to us, we should let them live freely. Let's save them and let them live happily. ESA. ESA.
    No animal should have to suffer. Help the beautiful animals. They have every right to life as us humans. No should take that from them. As long as they do no harm to us, we should let them live freely. Let's save them and let them live happily. ESA.