• Yes more companies should do public Q&A.

More CEOs like Mark Zuckerberg, should do public Q&A's because it helps answer all the publics questions without having to do them separately it also stops people from assuming things because they can actually get the answer from the owner himself and it shows you they are not trying to hide anything.

• Yes they should do more Q&A

Yes, I think more CEOs should do public Q&A sessions like Mark Zuckerberg because I feel like it is the best way to get the publics opinion out of whatever you are doing. The public is much more sure to be heard that way and it gets everyones opionions into the mix.

• Yes, more CEOs should do public Q&A sessions.

Yes, more CEOs should do public Q&A sessions. Although Mark Zuckerberg certainly is not the first to do this, it is valuable to have him speak to the public in this way because he is such a high profile CEO. More open communication by CEOs will lead to better customer and public relationships.

• Q & A All Day

I believe CEOs should do public Q&A sessions like Mark Zuckerberg. I think knowledge is power and the more we know, the more we can do to help the world and improve the world we live in. I think Mark Zuckerberg is one of the most successful entrepreneurs of our time and sharing knowledge from the people he finds important and inspirational is a great tool.