Should more computer scientists use object-oriented programming to design software systems?

• Yes they should.

More computer scientists should use object-oriented programming to design software systems. This would make it easier for other people including other scientists able to under stand the software. This would cause it so they could modify the software systems to their own need and not have to build from the ground up.

• Yes, more computer scientists should use object-oriented programming.

I think that more computer scientists should use object-oriented programming to design software systems. I think it is the most efficient way to design a program and do not see why anybody who is interested in the field would use something else. It is something my friend uses to design software systems.

• Object-oriented programming increases modularity.

More computer scientists should use object-oriented programming because of its modular nature. It isolates mistakes and allows for the creation of generalized functions and modules. This, in turn, increases the efficiency of the programs development and makes it much easier to find and correct errors in the programs. So there.

• not at all

no, i think that the way that they are doing right now is the way that they need to keep on going. I think that it would be a real good idea to not change a thing, since we are way ahead in technology and the old way is fine.

• No, scientist should not use object oriented programming

Learning to successfully use software should not be based on object of models. I don't see a relevance in whether object association is used or not. It still has to be learned by the consumer either way. Other learned skills are not object based in most circumstances, to the best of my knowledge.