Should more elderly people sue over ageism and age discrimination?

• Yes. Me too

I find them, for the most part, to be absolutely ludicrous and mostly pointless. But, in the case of old people and ageism, I think there could be legitimate lawsuits against this sort of discrimination. I believe age discrimination applies to people who are younger than elderly age. Erasing discrimination is very important, esepcially when it comes to the elderly.

• Yes, Eldery people should sue over ageism and age discrimination.

Age discrimination is illegal like other discriminations. If an elderly person is discriminated against by an employer, business, or service they need to stand up for their rights. One can not allow another person, persons, or organization to discriminate against another. I believe age discrimination applies to people who are younger than elderly age. It is discrimination if an employer wants to hire teenagers and people in their twenties and excludes older adults in their thirties and middle age.

• Yes, they should.

I hate all the lawsuits in America. I find them, for the most part, to be absolutely ludicrous and mostly pointless. But, in the case of old people and ageism, I think there could be legitimate lawsuits against this sort of discrimination. Erasing discrimination is very important, esepcially when it comes to the elderly.

• No, I don't think more elderly people should sue over ageism and age discrimination.

While ageism is a problem in today's society it's also very hard to prove in a court of law so the majority of ageism lawsuits would most likely end up unsuccessful, I think society is generally advancing and becoming more cultures and ageism is becoming less and less of an issue.

• No more elderly people should not sue over ageism.

Unfortunately with any type of stereotype, whether it be about hair color or age, there is some truth.I think older people should acknowledge that their capacities are more diminished than someone not as older. Older people should only sue if they were capable of doing a job the that would not put the company at risk or compromise productivity.

• I don't think so

I do not think that more elderly should sue for different age issues, unless they are warranted of course. If someone is clearly in the wrong, then of course you can, be as a country we have become very litigious and we need to scale back a little bit. I think not.