Should more mining companies utilize mineral royalty streaming as a means to make an early profit?

• Yes, they should.

I think they should utilize mineral royalty streaming as a means to make an early profit, as long as some of these profits go to the employees and are taxed. This would be great both individually, for the company, and for the entire community around them. It's a terrific idea.

• mining companies utilize

I do believe that higher education should be funded by a tax on graduates. There should be many different ways to help fund education. I also believe the tax should only be placed on the people getting the education. I don't think that america should have to pay for it.

• Yes they should

Yes, I do think that more mining companies need to use a type of royalty streaming so that they can make an early profit. I think that this is the best way to run the mining businesses, and that it is the way to make sure you get the most profit.

• mining companies utilize

I personally agree,Yes, government should lower its deficit to increase the wealth of the Nation. If they don't focus on "Cutting deficit" the chances are that by borrowing funds from other countries; won't be able to pay off their debts and in a long run it may create some economical issues like: Lack of jobs, lack of money with people, and less consumers.

• All lives are salvageable.

Taking a life is not justified for any reason. It is no more justified than the initial murder or rape that took place. Due to neuroplasticity, when one makes a decision that satisfies any level of Maslow's Hierarchy of needs, the next time one is faced with a similar decision, it is easier to make that decision again. Some may call this desensitization. Just because the crime was heinous, and the person is more apt to do it again, this is not cause for death, rather therapy.