Should more people be aware of the dangers of electrical sensitivity?

• Yes, electrical sensitivity can result in negative health symptoms.

Yes, people should be more aware of the dangers of electrical sensitivity and its symptoms. These include swelling, sleep problems, headaches, joint pain, nausea, rashes, eye problems, and even cancer, but each person will have a unique response. By better understanding electrical sensitivity, people can seek out tips to avoid exposure.

• Yes, more people should be aware of the dangers of electrical sensitivity.

I definitely think that more people should be aware of the dangers of electrical sensitivity. I think that there are a lot of people who are not aware of such dangers even though it something that affects people more than they think. Safety measures need to be taught in regards to the subject.

• No, electrical sensitivity is not prevalent

Electrical sensitivity is still being looked into and has not been formally recognized as a major threat to the public. Many studies have been done with results suggesting that many people claiming to have electrical sensitivity actually do not. While there may be a limited number of people who actually do have this problem, it does not appear to be something that should be widely broadcast in the media, because that would cause many more false cases to be reported.

• If You Don't Experience It

I do not believe people should feel obligated to learn more about the dangers of electrical sensitivity. For those that have never experienced it, there isn't much of a point. We actually need more answers in this field from the professionals, in my opinion. I've experienced this problem in the past and can't find much information about it.

• No I don't think there needs to be alarm

I don't think there needs to be alarm about electrical sensitivity. I believe people who claim to suffer from it in some aspect but I don't think we need to go further. If you are affected by it then you will be diagnosed and learn everything you need to know.