• More people should be like Syed Ahmed.

It wouldn't hurt if more people were like Syed Ahmed. Syed Ahmed is a living example of a successful entrepreneur who was born in an undeveloped country. If more people were like Syed Ahmed the economy would be stimulated with new businesses and opportunities for employment. Higher employment would allow for higher consumption which would increase demand for goods.

• Syed Ahmad the entrepreneurer

I agree ,he is very inspiring and creative.Ahmed is currently the CEO of SAVortex, which specialises in high-speed, energy efficient hand dryers.[10] Ahmed's development of the SAVortex technology was shown in an hour-long documentary, Hot Air, broadcast on Sky. Ahmed initially financed the business himself.[11] Ahmed was a director of the IT recruitment consultancy firm IT People until May 2006, and a director of Magenta Partnerships Limited from June 2006 until February 2007.

• No, they should not

See, this is a problem. Talking about being like someone because they are successful. We all know Syed Ahmed has a great story and is seemingly a nice and good person. But, people should aspire to be whatever they wish to be, and not someone who stands in the spotlight with a ton of success.

• More Like Syed Ahmed

I personally think that more people should aspire to be like Syed Ahmed. I believe it is important for people to determine their own direction and what is right for them. While Syed Ahmed has succeeded he was also afforded the opportunity to grow up in England instead of Bangladesh, which has no doubt greatly impacted his life.

• People Should Be Themselves

I do not think more people should aspire to be like Syed Ahmed. I believe it is important for people to determine their own direction and what is right for them. While Syed Ahmed has succeeded he was also afforded the opportunity to grow up in England instead of Bangladesh, which has no doubt greatly impacted his life.