Should more people 'come out' as bisexual swinging members of society?

• Members Of The Society

I personally think that more people should come out as being bisexual to the society because so that individuals will not be forced into something they do not like or want to consider. I personally think that more people should come out as being bisexual to the society so that they can get the help in which they probably need.

• If That's What They Are

I believe more people should come out as bisexual swinging members of society if that is how they identify themselves. Personally I feel it is better for people to be honest about their interactions in society so people can ensure they don't get mixed up in something that doesn't interest them. Secrecy doesn't help society.

• Sexuality is a private matter

No, I do not believe that more people should "come out" as bisexual swinging members of society. I believe that a person's sexual interest should remain in their private lives and not be broadcast for everyone to entertain. It is no one's business what you and your partner, whether gay or straight, are doing in the bedroom and beyond.

• Some things should be private.

No, more people should not come out as bisexual swinging members of society, because there are some things that the rest of the world does not need to know about. If someone wants to engage in deviant sexual practices, that's nice for them. But I'd prefer them to keep it to themselves.

• Only if they are

It is a very personal decision to decide to come out and live your life openly if it is against what you think society will accept you for. You shouldn't come out for any reason other than it is something you feel would help make you happier. There is no other reason.