Should more people follow the examples of Mother Teresa?

• Yes, but each should serve in a way that suits his own character

Few can follow in the footsteps of Mother Teresa. Her
    remarkable character combined drive and compassion in quantities almost no one else
    possesses. Since ordinary people cannot be like her, though, we should each
    decide how we can serve humanity in our own situation. One need not travel to a
    faraway land or take up the robes of a nun to show charity.

• Compassion Is Important

I believe more people should follow the examples of Mother Teresa. I believe, as a society, we are all too focused on material things. I believe this tears society apart. Mother Teresa was full of compassion and I think that is a trait that a lot of people struggle with on a daily basis.

• Yes: More People Should Aspire to be Like Mother Theresa

In a world in which suffering is occurring on such a grand scale, where people are consumed by smart phones and celebrity gossip, it would be of great benefit to see more people imitate Mother Theresa. The Catholic nun reached out to the ill and the poorest of the poor with her work. We need more people like her.

• No, they should not

There reason people should not follow the examples of Mother Teresa is because she was nothing more than a liar. A lot of people died under her watch, because of faith "healing." She's no saint in my mind, but a terrible person. She even admitted she had little to no faith in god at one point.

• Not at all

No, I do not think that a lot more people need to follow the things that she did, since she did not do a whole lot of things that would still be useful in todays world. I think that we need to follow the people of today that do good.