• A Good Voice

Bill Moyers has been doing a good job with providing a new wave of energy for PBS. The channel has been suffering for some time, and he has a voice that can give it a new life that can be a contender in the digital age, where technology has faltered.

• More people should listen to Bill Moyers on PBS.

More people should listen to Bill Moyers on PBS. However, this will not be the case because most people do not get PBS with their cable and satellite services. He is fun to listen to and we love him but most of the PBS broadcasting is not being seen as it used to.

I believe that more people should listen to Bill Moyers on PBS. He offers a unique perspective on many different topics. Whether you agree or disagree with his thought process and theories there is definitely something to be learned. The same can be said for any host who voices their opinion.

• not at all

No, he is not all that popular for a very good reason. It is because he is not fun to watch, and since he is not all that entertaining to the people that watch I do not feel like a lot more people need to go and watch the show.

• No, I don't think more people should listen to Bill Moyers on PBS.

I think that those that Bill Moyers on PBS are those that generally like to listen to him and his ideals, they are certainly not for everybody and a large amount of people would disagree with his views and opinions on numerous topics so I wouldn't say that more people should be listening to him.