Should more people strive to do banking in Switzerland?

• I think that more people need to strive to do banking in Switzerland.

I think that more people need to strive to do banking in
    Switzerland. People need to strive to do
    banking in Switzerland in order to take advantage of the benefits of the famed
    Swiss bank account. Americans banking
    overseas are able to hide their assets so that they can’t be taken.

• More people should strive to do banking in Switzerland.

More people should strive to do banking in Switzerland. It at least gives our banks some competition and lets face it our banks are out for nothing but pure profit these days from anyone they can sucker into opening an account with. At least in Switzerland it is not a bunch of sharks after your money.

• More people should not strive to do banking in Switzerland.

People should avoid the Swiss banking system. The Swiss are known for banking fraud and tax evasion. In the future, the governments of Europe and America will likely pursue tax cheats more strictly. In order to avoid breaking the law, people should do business in their own countries rather than Switzerland.

• I'd rather have Swiss chocolate over Swiss banking.

I have no idea why more people would want to bank in Switzerland. Surely it is a great idea for people who have vast sums of money they don't want tracked very closely. But for the average American, the cost of doing business with a Swiss bank simply isn't economical.

• We should make national banks safer

Switzerland is known for having very large and very secure bank accounts to put large sums of money in. I think that we should strive to make all nations have banks and secure as the Swiss ones. No reason to bank in another country if your country's banks are secure.