• Skirts and dresses are for ladies

A proper lady wears skirts and dress all the time. No trousers or jeans because a lady should look modest and feminine.

Moreover ladies do not wear sneakers, but modest shoes and frequently high heeled shoes. Skirts and dresses look a lot better when you wear these shoes.

- -

• Looks smarter and better

Women and girls should wear skirts much more often than they do.Women should wear a skirt if they are in a job of authority as it commands more respect.Girls should wear skirts to school skirts should be compulsory for all girls as they behave more girlie when they are wearing a skirt.

• I think women look more feminine and softer.

I have work pants and sneakers for years. This started when I stayed home with my children. While it was great for wear and tear on my clothes, I was getting sloppier by the year. I think more functional dresses would encourage more women to try dresses more often rather than on special occasions only.

• Femininity is Sexy!

Us guys love a girl in a skirt or dress as it is a show of femininity which is what attracts us to her. Jeans are fine, but a girl who rocks a pretty dress will always have guys looking twice! Summer is so awesome when the girls get their summer dresses out.

• In an age of gender confusion, it is a clear stand.

As a woman, I do not appreciate being referred to as "cis gendered" by confused men who attempt to appropriate my gender. I am a woman, and God made me that way. America was a much stronger country when it had a moral backbone and stood on the principal of God's word and held gender roles. Nobody can claim society is better, evolved, more efficient, stable, or healthy with the proliferation of divorce, abortion, drug abuse, lazy men who won't work to support their families, transgendered CHILDREN (which is child abuse), and the clearly-stated agenda to destroy the nuclear family. Pants identify a woman as supportive of the feminist agenda, which is one of the most destructive movements to ever face a woman. Skirts identify a woman who is happy in her God-given role as a woman and express her femininity. Something no amount of surgery or genital mutilation can create.

• Yes To Skirts

Being feminine and girly is not only very attractive, but should make a woman feel better about herself as well. Not to say what others feelnis important, but in society hoiw you present yourself is paramount on many occasions. Plus, being a guy, I enjoy being with ultra girly girls because they seem much moire confident and comfortable in their own skin. Bare Skin that is! Lol. Just kidding.

• It's classy and feminine

I wear skirts every day, it allow me to express my femininity not to mention being more classy and sophisticated, fashionable and chic. They are practical and most of all you can move about more freely in a skirt than you can in pants. Even in the winter months you can wear a skirt with some warm leggings or tights underneath.

• It suits Woman's Nature

Men and women were created differently - and they should not be sad about these differences. Clothing shows forth in a visible manner the invisible nature of each person. Women wearing feminine clothing are in accord with their nature and help men to be men. Opposites attract and compliment .

• Pants are for men, skirts are for women

Women regularly wearing pants is a recent phenomenon. In the past, women wore skirts/dresses, and that was that, no one complained. We have gender differences! And clothing choices portray that! This is a good thing. Only recently have pants been seen as unisex, but look what else has happened in the past, more divorce, more single parents, more issues in general. I'm not saying pants are the cause of it, but women wearing pants and those other issues both stem from an attitude that women need to be like men, instead of understanding their role as women. If more women understood this, it would lead to more skirt wearing, and acting appropriately as a woman, thus creating happier homes and marriages, and less divorce, single moms, etc.

• It's feminine, loving, beautiful.

Nowadays everyone can wear whatever they like. Women have much wider choice of clothes than men. They should use different clothes, do not be afraid of their feminine spirit. A dress or skirt doesn't have to expose underwear if it's proper length. Besides, they can be worn with thick, warm tights, non-transparent ones, leggings, etc, I'm personally fond of women who look like women and who want to look like them. Generally, when a woman choses a dress or skirt to wear on a specific day, she takes more attention to her appearance.

• More women and girls should what they want based on what they want

And not on what they think dudes will consider pretty. Outside of the fact that I don't think being pretty needs to be the end all be all goal, I just don't like skirts. I remember in grade school, girls were forced to where skirts--even in the winter--and they were always uncomfortable. We were always told not to stand if a boy is sitting because then he can look up your skirt (grumble) See, with pants you don't have to worry about any of that nonsense. They're comfortable, and they get the job done without all the tedious rules that come with wearing a skirt. This is just my opinion, of course, and that's not to say I will NEVER wear a skirt. It all depends on the person and what they want--just as long as they are, in fact, doing it for what they want, and not what others want.

• No no no

• Only if they want to

I'm sensing a gender rolls vibe from this and I don't agree. I don't think women should wear skirts because they're feminine and women MUST be feminine. If a woman would like to wear a skirt, they by all means, wear your skirt but if a woman does not want to wear a skirt, she doesn't be forced to wear one. Personally, if I was a girl I probably wouldn't want to wear a skirt because I don't like them. I don't think they're cute, or comfortable or nice to wear. They're annoying ugly and personally I don't care for them but if you do then you do and you should wear it if you do like it.

• Skirts don't make you a woman

Everyone keeps saying that you can only become a girl or woman if you wear skirts and dresses.That is total bullshit.Do people even understand that a girl is a girl not because of what she wears but with what kind of genitals she is born with and a girl becomes a woman when she has her first period,that makes a woman a woman.That means she can have a baby and that makes her a grown adult woman.A woman who wears pants can just as easily have children and be a housewife as a woman who does wear skirts and dresses.If you look back to iceage times,then you can clearly see that men wore clothing that was similar to skirts and dresses.But that didn't turn them into women,did it.

• Women should be able to wear whatever they wish;

There ain't no law which states girls must wear skirts to be real women, blah blah. I myself am not feminine, and I really do dislike wearing skirts or simply showing my legs. Even though, again, any woman SHOULD be able to wear pants. Nobody said pants were only for men. Let us have our own decisions.

• Girls should be able to wear whatever they wish,

• Wear what we want

I am a woman, and I can't believe these arguments. Wear clothes that make you happy, it is not your job to please the world. People that believe pants show too much, than why should a man show it. Please, no more on religion. It just gets people in a tizzy. Some of you say it makes you girlie, well what if someone does not want to be girlie. I am a girl, and I play on the football and baseball team. NOT softball, NOT flag. It is time for the entire world to realize that we are the SAME!

• What you wear should suite the activity.

Everyone, including women, should exercise most days of the week to prevent disease. Some types of exercise cant be done modestly in a dress. On the other hand, dresses can be more comfortable in summer and can be a fun way to express a sense of femininity, which can be good for you if thats what you want. I think if your husband or boyfriend likes seeing you in a dress, theres no harm in wearing one for him when the activity suits it (unless you dont like it, of course). Overall, dresses and skirts are not fundamental to femininity. Just an option. And how much you choose to express your femininity on a particular day is also a personal choice based on so many factors.

• Skirts are not practical

Wearing skirts comes with a number of ridiculous rules. The only rule should be to wear something that is comfortable for you! With a skirt on, you feel self-conscious opening your legs, putting your feet up, walking up the stairs, wind blowing your skirt up, not to mention you should also be wearing properly coordinated tops and shoes. Why put this extra pressure on yourself. Just be comfortable and go about your day! You can still be practical and harness your femininity.

• Women do not need to wear skirts

Women don't need to wear skirts. Some say that it makes a woman more modest but a woman can still be very modest in a pair pants. Skirts are so unpractical. It's so much harder to move around and be active in a skirt. Overall, there is no reason for a woman to wear a skirt. If she wants to wear pants, who freaking cares.