Should more (yes) or less (no) be done to protect people from anti-Muslim violence?

• Yes, I think more should be done to protect people from anti-muslim violence.

I think that while anti-Muslim violence is a rare occurrence in America today it does happen here or there, I think there needs to be a clear message from the Government that any acts of harm towards Muslims will not be tolerated, everyone should be free to practice whatever religion they wish without fear of being the target of violence.

• Yes, more should be done

Anti-Muslim hate crimes are a serious problem, and more should be done to protect people from anti-Muslim violence. This could be through better training for law enforcement in handling hate crimes against specific religious and ethnic groups, as well as legal reform that will institute strict punishments for such crimes.

• Everyone should feel safe

Yes, I believe that more should be done to protect people for anti-Muslim violence. This country is supposed to be free and promote freedom of religion, yet we allow people to violate some people right to practice their beliefs. All terrorist are not Muslim and all Muslims are not terrorist. That is narrow minded thinking that should stopped.

• a lot less

I think that less should be done about it, and when they do another attack, then we need to just go to war on them, and then we will teach them that they should not have ever tried to attack one of the innocent people here any more in future.

• More needs to be done to protect non muslims

More needs to be done to protect non muslims from muslim violence, not the opposite way. Most people do not attack muslim people unless it is in self defense. There are already plenty of laws that protect muslims from any type of violence that might occur. The laws need to be enforced.