Should most web-based businesses have their own app stores?

• I do agree

There are plenty of different benefits associated with having their own app store. By controlling which applications can be downloaded and how many licenses are in use, app stores can save companies a lot of money. It can ensure that employees only connect with apps that meet corporate security policies.

• Yes, I think it's the way things are trending.

Yes, I think all web-based businesses should have their own app stores. Today it's all about customer service. Consumers have very little free time. When they decide to make a purchase they want to do it as quickly and painlessly as possible. I think every business will find it needs to have it's own app stores simply to keep up in the marketplace.

• Yes they should

Yes, I think that web-based businesses must have their own app stores in order to save money and get their name out. Having their own web-based app store would allow business to make sure that they are also all caught up on their own technological needs and are staying current with technology.

• Yes they should.

I do think that most web-based businesses should have their own app stores. This is very convenient for the consumer. It will increase business because it will be easy for someone to shop at that store. They can just open the app and shop no matter where they are! So yes they should have an app.