Should mothers stay at home and look after their children?

• Day care is the ruination of this country.

Mothers should stay home and raise their own children. Mothers who place their babies, especially newborn babies, in day care, and leave them there 40-50 hours per week are causing irreparable damage to the development of the baby; he or she will grow up with some sort of attachment disorder. Most children are left in day care these days, and that is one reason why the crime rate is so high, why prisons are overcrowded, why bullying is rampant in schools, why school violence is prevalent. We are raising unattached, conscienceless children because we are leaving them at five to six weeks old in the care of inadequate, poorly staffed day care centers, and our babies are growing up without the capacity to love, feel empathy and compassion, and to have healthy relationships with people. It should be a law for someone--whether it's the mother or father--to stay at home and care for the baby until the child reaches the age to attend preschool.

• If a mother stays home, the risk of both parents dying and leaving children orphaned is reduced.

Man is mortal. If something happens and both working parents die while outside the home, who will take responsibility for those orphaned children? That's why mothers should stay at home and look after their children. Men are harder workers, so they're the better choice to hold a job. Plus, by having the mother at home raising the children, have a higher chance of being more righteous and well-behaved.

• Women should stay at home, and take care of the children.

Since million years, generation to generation, women have been taking and looking after the children, which brings the result where society accepted and allowed the fact where women is taking care-after the children in general. So here, what I want to say, what I wish to express, is the society effects of the topic. I strongly believe that men go out for work, and women stay at house and look after the children makes society runs better. To link my opinion to evidence, even in my history text book, which is an educational proof, on page 103, on the bottom of the page, there is ‘source D’, explaining the failure and bankruptcy of society during Industrial Revolution when women was going out for work. In it, there is one phrase by one of the woman’s husband saying “Come, lass, come home for I cannot keep this child quiet and the other I have left crying at home.” He is saying that as women start to go out for work, everything behind runs to waste, this not only include ‘Happy, united family’, but errors occurred such as women turned very strong and turf due to heavy workings, and they do not act like women anymore. For example, they started to form clubs and meet together to drink, sing and smoke. Furthermore, women began to use the lowest, most brutal and most disgusting language imaginable.

• I Agree Moms Should Stay Home & Watch After Their Kids.

I think moms should stay home with their kids and teach them the good & the bad. Why leave them alone? When you don't even know what they are doing? That's how kids ( teenagers) learn to do bad stuff. Your responsibly is taking care of your children's. Let the father work, some kids feel lonely because their parents work a lot . But the kids are always first.

• I totally agree

If women want to work than having kids will be such a disaster. In fact, the most important thing to kids is having their mother next to them to fell comfortable. I don t think mothers should work to bring money, that's men's business, but in some cases like divorce or if the man died then the mother is obliged to work instead of him.

• So they do not get hurt.

Because if the mom goes and has someone that she does not now and if they leave that person could do something to that kid and you will not now about it unless you put cameres in the house in all of the rooms just so you can have poorf of it.

• Even though she goes to a job!

When a mother leaves her kid in the daycare, in the hands of strangers, kid tend to loose the bond between the mother and a child!
    Even though she goes to a job, she works a whole day long and comes home by night or evening, and she will be tired, so doesn't even gets time to look upon the kid! The bond between the mother and the child in the initial stages of the child is very much essential and it's most crucial thing!

• Bonding with a child is important

Both the mother and the father of a child need to have a bond with them so that they aren’t like strangers to the child. However, if both parents leave for work and leave the child with babysitter or even alone, the parents will feel like strangers to the child because the child hasn’t spent much time with either of the parents. Therefore, the mother of any child should not only stay to bond with the child, but also help it grow and always remember the parent.

• New born Babies

"NEED" the sense of touch especially from their mothers and if mothers go to work who will teach their children what is right and what it wrong. I say that women who have children and all mothers should stay at home and watch their children and take care of them, and i know that some people might say that a caretaker could do the same, but that is wrong if a caretaker takes care of a mother's child they wont go the way the parents want them to grow, also mothers cannot see their child grow and will not have any memories of their child growing up with knowledge and strength to face life. If a family has a sufficient living and the man of the house gets a good and just wage and the whole family can live happily why should the women go to work, not only is it adding stress to the women going to work but it is also harming the child's family bond. Therefore i say that mother's should definitely stay at home and look after their children so they can grow up in good teachings and also when the parents children grows up they will take care of their parents just as they did and perhaps even more.

• What if they die

What if they die and there is no one to watch them.Thats why i support this topic.I really hope people take there advice on the web.So let them stay home and do all the work.But if mothers work, it doesn't mean that they can't take care for their children. It means that they shouldn't spend all time at home. Mothers can mix a job with a family. For instance, my mother worked when I was 5 years old and I didn't feel loneliness. She could give attention for both sides. Also, women should help to men with family finances. It is difficult to earn money for family for one person and also family's cash income will be higher.

• No, it's not right

Because women have a right to do whatever they want and are not slaves. What is the difference between males and females? Why is it always women? Why can't men stay home? Women are just as important as men are. I think i said exactly what was on my mind about women portrayal.

• Women already go through so much in bringing these children into the world, its mens turn to stay at home

As the woman already has gone through nine months of pregnancy which includes back pain, vomiting and the pushing of the baby out through the vagina they have already done so much for the birth and creation of this child. Why should they then have to give up their career and social lives to stay at home full time to look after the children considering men can do what ever they want?? I believe ALL fathers should be the stay at home parents full time unless the mother really wants to stay at home. Men should give up their lives, their work and their alcohol so that they can learn the wonders of raising children and they should stay at home permanently and let their wives earn the money for the household.

• Some need work

I think this totally depends on the other support networks close to the family as well as their financial situation. Some families have no choice but for both parents to work and to be fair, statistics I have read about all prove that there is no harm done to the children. Although, I do feel as though bonding and family time is a necessity. Children need to know their parents and get that quality time too.

• Mothers should go to work

REASONS OF WHY MOTHERS SHOULD GO TO WORK:
    1The husband's job isn't always stable.
    2. Now a days, in order to live the parents' partnership is required.
    3. More money is needed for: education, emergency leaves, food, supplies, etc.
    4. She should work so that she may be able to stand alone, even when the father has died.
    5. A mother should work so that she may set a hard-working example to her children

• Who can afford that these days?

I always find it interesting to look at the people who judge working mothers. Many (certainly most of the ones I've encountered) receive benefits so that they can care for their children.

Who on earth do they think pays for that? It's not magic money! It's being paid for by the working population who chose to contribute, not just to their own little circle, but to the general population.

There is nothing wrong with staying at home to care for your child if you can afford it without help from the system. If you can't, perhaps it might be time to consider how selfless you're really being.

• The woman is abused and the woman does not know anything about the outside word, no help to turn to!

If the woman stays home to take care of the children, they will not turn out right because their mother didn't leave the house to interact with other people in order for her to find the best way to raise her children. The woman will end up losing the children to the outside world, because they will want to explore the world that their mother did not explore. And 99.9% of her children will want to stay home just like their mother and do nothing but stay home. I know this because I know this family that lives on my block and the woman is a housewife, she cooks and does all the chores. The children do not do anything except eat and go to school. But they don't want to go to school, because they say that none of their parents can help them with their homework. The dad works two job and the mom forgot all the things that she learned when she was in school, because she stopped learning and started to take care of her children. What I mean to say is that she doesn't even know how to write her name or her children's names. All her girls that are like 12, 13, 14 and older don't know how to cook or clean because she doesn't let them. She's most likely obsessed with it because she had to get used to it or else she would get a beating from her husband. Whenever she is not feeling well and she forgets to cook or clean because she was not feeling well, she gets a beating for that. Do the police do anything about that? NO. So I will say think before you but yourself in things like this housewife business. I am just in high school and I know that it doesn't feel healthy for the children that the mother is raising or for her health. Her children were my friends and they were not allowed to stay after school for help because their parents said so, and some of them did not even go to school even when they were assigned a school to go to. Whenever their father comes home from putting in all those hours, he will be so mad that sometimes he will just beat all of his children including the baby which was about 4 months old at that time. And if you are thinking why can't the woman tell someone or call the police, you should try to step in her shoes. She don't know anything about working or writing and the only person who provides for her is the man that beats on her and her children. If you think she has a chance then you should see how many housewives get killed or kill their husbands or try to kill their husbands every year.

• No I don't think mothers should have to stay at home to look after their kids

We live in a society now where both mom's and dad's both have an active role in the raising of the child. If a dad can stay home and do it while the mom goes out, I don't see any problems with that. It should be dependent on the family situation as to how the child is raised and who stays with it. So no, I don't think mothers should have to stay at home with their kids necessarily, it just depends.

• Mothers only do this in day care mode.

Someone thinks they should because they think some mothers are needed to do this, they go to work doesn't mean to leave their children, to make more money for you. I suggest moms go to work and let them know the kids how to be themselves. That's what I go to the no answer.

• Dads can do that too.

Mothers only do this on day care, they leave home doesn't mean to leave their children, to make more money for you. I don't think mothers should stay at home, they go to work too. Somebody says agree because they think: 1. The children will not get hurt 2. Somebody think mum is better than dad. That's what I go with no.

• Why only mother should stay at home and look after their children?

Men are people ,then how about women?Are they slaves?NO!Men should stay at home and look after children too!Different person have different method to teach their children,may be father's method is more suitable to teach the child. So don't always said that woman should stay at home and look after children is a common sense.