• It's necessary to wear helmet.

If you want to have a happy life, you must wear helmet because when you wear it, the trauma's level will decrease. Your itelligence is in the brain so it must be protected from accidents. Or if you have accidents, you will not be in dangerous condition. If you want to work yourself, you should avoid being bad trauma. So we must wear helmet when we go.

• It's necessary to wear helmet.

• Yes yes yes

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes it is needed yes yes yes yes.

• Nick the beast

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

• You Need To Wear A Helmet

I think that wearing a helmet is needed because someone last night died because they got into an accident and they weren't wearing a helmet while on the motercycle. So I vote that you should always wear a helmet when on a motorcycle so you dont die that night :).

• Yes yes yes

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

• Would you like to die

If you want to risk death through your head getting split open have fun I am going to to keep my brains in my head and not die here is a visual of what can happen have you ever done a game whe when the guy dies his head blows up imagine that for every part of your poor little body.

• It is soooo related to ego

The look of the tough biker is more important to the no helmet wearer than their personal safety. It is like a petulant child wanting what he wants inspite of the clear risks. EGO pure and simple. The argument is "freedom" and "rights" but I have a right not to subsidize the hospital bills because you need attention. If you really need to be tough, do something that doesn't feed your inner child.

• Yes! Wearing helmets is very important.

Most motorcyclists who don't wear helmets know they should be wearing a helmet, but just choose not to. Wearing helmets limits the amount of damage done to your head in a crash. If you don't wear a helmet but survive a motorcycle crash, the medical insurance cost would go up. It is unnecessary to not wear a helmet just because they want to "look cool".

• Yes - Wearing Helmets Reduces Medical Costs

Yes, it's important that motorcyclists wear helmets, because helmets are important for reducing medical costs. Especially since in many places, like in the United States, hospitals have to treat emergency cases, motorcyclists who choose not to wear helmets can be a burden on everyone. Wearing a helmet is a simple way to make driving a motorcycle less dangerous.

• No no no

Wearing a helmet might actually break your neck of the weight of the helmet while riding on a motorcycle would you rather die in a crash or just get injured or die or break your neck when you have like a 30 present chance of survival wearing a helmet is bad

• No- It should be the riders choice

In my own personal opinion the riders have the right to wear a helmet or not. I agree that helmets do provide a little more safety for the riders but it doesn't matter it should be up to the driver. If they want to be stupid and not wear a helmet that's there problem. This is a matter of freedom vs. Safety. In my opinion i choose freedom