Should movie studios capitalize on old successes by re-making classic films like "Godzilla"?

• Movie studios should capitalize on old successes

It is my opinion that movie studios should capitalize on old successes by re-making classic films. I feel that updating a classic film into a modern hit is a feasible way for these studios to make a profit, and the rehashing of old content in a new form can bring it a bigger fan base.

• Yes, I think movie studios should capitalize on old successes by re-making classic films.

The classics are classics for a reason they often have a fantastic plot and are very entertaining to watch, I think movie studios are doing a great service when they remake classic films using modern technology and modern actors and hopefully end up improving something that already considered to be a classic.

• Yes, I think studios should make remakes like Godzilla.

I think that movie studios should capitalize on old successes and re-make classics like Godzilla. I do not see anything wrong with it. I think that some films can be remade and made even better than the original. The classic film The Thing is an example where the remake was better.

• People would be curious.

Yes, movie studios should capitalize on old successes by remaking classic films, because old people would come see the films out of curiosity. Superman was remade several times and it was always very popular. As long as the remake has enough of a budget, it will be quality and it will make money.

• No, the new movies are not the same.

A remake should only really be made if it's at least 50 years old. So many remakes are being made today and this is just for movies that were release ten or fifteen years ago. People shouldn't make money off these movies and if they are remakes then people with original ticket stubs should get a discount.