• Yes we should indeed

It simply isn't fair that the school board does not let you have an mp3 player in school. It is no distraction and there is no purpose that we should not have a music player. I would just love thinking about having to listen to my favorite artist/band during my free time. It's perfectly fine in my perspective. I think it is just cruelty because if we couldn't listen to music for a whole 8 hours, i would probably be mentally insane. That is all i have to say

• Yes they should

The reason why I think that is because sometimes kids can do homework and class work without any distractions and music is all around us so why not in school. These are some reasons why I think Mp3 players should be allowed in school. What are your opinions about this.

• Collin knows it

Yes because kids need to refocus there brain like at recess so they can get back on there school topic or what they are learning ............ ..................... .................... ............ .............. ......... ............. ............. ............... .............. ........... So ya that's why i think kids should have mp 3 players in there class

• Yes, mp3 players should be allowed in school.

Mp3 and music players pose no threat to academic activities inside of the schools. Rules can be enforced inside of classrooms that may not allow the players to be on during class. But having the mp3 player at school is not an issue and should be allowed for everyone to bring them.

• Yes they should.

Scientists already proved in their studies that music stimulates the brain. Plus music can boost a child’s self confidence in a way that we as adults wouldn’t able to understand sometimes. It increases our coordination and our pattern recognition. Therefore,music has been a great help in our society. Why ban?

• YES it should be allowed.

My math and science teacher took my mp3 player just because I had it out. I think it is absolutely fine to have an mp3 player at school as it's not invading anyone's privacy, in fact, it helps me concentrate t school. But my stupid teacher thinks, its okay to take something off me that helps me concentrate. RIDICULOUS

• YES it should be allowed.

• YES it should be allowed.

• YES it should be allowed.

• We should have mp3 players

It honestly does not matter to me because i have to sit in the office all day for 5 more days because i got caught with a condom then fought the period after. So i listen to it anyways cause i dont give a shit like all i care about is music and it sucks that all this bs is going round bout the goody goodies saying no prolly because they dont have good music to listen to you stuck up pricks!.

• No Mp3 Players

Mp3 players should not be allowed in schools. There is enough distractions such as trying to keep cell phones out of the class room instead of adding to the problem by allowing Mp3 players. Mp3 players have the purpose of downloading music. Most likely the student is not downloading Mozart.

• No because they

Could get distracted and it could be stolen by somebody that is jealous if they don't have one. And it could be really bad for if somebody is listening to music and is called on by the teacher they will not know the answer. And that could lead to trouble.

• It's simply distracting,

Music can be relaxing to you but not to others, one must not just consider his or herself, but one should also consider other, this might be distracting to other and would later on cause chaos in school. If one wants to play music,might as well play do it at home.

• I say no because it will ruin our quality life

Music is distracting to others and it is not fair to the people who don't have Mp3 players in school or in the class rooms. Surely some people are not distracting when they have music in there ears but you are not learning. Also local people probably listen to music out side of school and that is okay, just a quick thought make sure it is appropirate

• He likes men

Jayden is a dirty buttcheek dgg dd g gdg sd g dsg sdg dgg sgd gsd sg sdg srgseg sgsresertesrjyjrejydjriyjerije yjeirjyi ey jierjyijer r etjreojy jeyiqejyij jyejrq jyeje yj yijy iqjeyi jqeiy jiy jijiy ej iji j iji ji i ih ijy jiyj ij j j yjjj yjy j yjj yj

• No they should not

Because it could be distracting or you could lose it or get stollen
    It's just like texting what will you do when you have A 40 problem homework just because you didn't do it at school like you are supposed to but you where texting or listening to music.

So I think they should not have MP3 players.

• Yes they should

It's not the school's business if we do it in our free time. It infringes on our free rights. Only certain people misuse the privilege, like gum, yet the majority is blamed and punished. Music actually helps me get motivated for school. Students may get angry at the rules and refuse to learn.