• Yes we should indeed

It simply isn't fair that the school board does not let you have an mp3 player in school. It is no distraction and there is no purpose that we should not have a music player. I would just love thinking about having to listen to my favorite artist/band during my free time. It's perfectly fine in my perspective. I think it is just cruelty because if we couldn't listen to music for a whole 8 hours, i would probably be mentally insane. That is all i have to say

• Yes they should

The reason why I think that is because sometimes kids can do homework and class work without any distractions and music is all around us so why not in school. These are some reasons why I think Mp3 players should be allowed in school. What are your opinions about this.

• Collin knows it

Yes because kids need to refocus there brain like at recess so they can get back on there school topic or what they are learning ............ ..................... .................... ............ .............. ......... ............. ............. ............... .............. ........... So ya that's why i think kids should have mp 3 players in there class

• Yes, mp3 players should be allowed in school.

Mp3 and music players pose no threat to academic activities inside of the schools. Rules can be enforced inside of classrooms that may not allow the players to be on during class. But having the mp3 player at school is not an issue and should be allowed for everyone to bring them.

• Yes because itsgood

I think its good because you need to calm down if you r having a stressful day at school. Music helps you express yourself and helps you focus on the task at hand. When you r having a bad day music can clam u down so u can focus on your work.

• It helps think

I think it should be in school only if you have headphones or ear buds it also keeps you from doodling off and keeps you from being distracted and for a guy like me i get better when music is on like maroon 5 i think it doesn't matter what song it is as long as it keeps you working

• YES you do!!!!

Music calms you down and the rest of the class wont be disturbed unlike other electronics you cant text your friends or play a bunch of fun games that wont help you focus which music will you can always use music as a privilege or have free time to use it in.

• Of course !!!

Music can help most kids focus, and it can help save money if kids bring their own, because schools wont have to buy more MP3 players. Also, kids cant really go on the Internet or do something Ina-pro-pro because on MP3 players alone, because basically you can only play music.

• Of course !!!

• Some times students work better when listening to music.

Yes they should The reason why I think that is because sometimes kids can do homework and class work without any distractions and music is all around us so why not in school. These are some reasons why I think Mp3 players should be allowed in school. What do you think

• No Mp3 Players

Mp3 players should not be allowed in schools. There is enough distractions such as trying to keep cell phones out of the class room instead of adding to the problem by allowing Mp3 players. Mp3 players have the purpose of downloading music. Most likely the student is not downloading Mozart.

• He likes men

Jayden is a dirty buttcheek dgg dd g gdg sd g dsg sdg dgg sgd gsd sg sdg srgseg sgsresertesrjyjrejydjriyjerije yjeirjyi ey jierjyijer r etjreojy jeyiqejyij jyejrq jyeje yj yijy iqjeyi jqeiy jiy jijiy ej iji j iji ji i ih ijy jiyj ij j j yjjj yjy j yjj yj

• No they should not

Because it could be distracting or you could lose it or get stollen
    It's just like texting what will you do when you have A 40 problem homework just because you didn't do it at school like you are supposed to but you where texting or listening to music.

So I think they should not have MP3 players.

• Yes they should

It's not the school's business if we do it in our free time. It infringes on our free rights. Only certain people misuse the privilege, like gum, yet the majority is blamed and punished. Music actually helps me get motivated for school. Students may get angry at the rules and refuse to learn.