• Hard to say, but I'm going to go with yes

People just need to die. Imagine the bullies at school who you could kill easily but can't. Imagine the rapist who got away with it. Imagine the woman who aborted her baby. Imagine the wife beater. Imagine the child abuser. These people need death. However, our legal system is so distorted that you could kill the wife beater and the bully, who both need to die, but you will go to jail for the rest of you life. You did the right thing, but you go to jail for it. If you are a good person, you can carry a gun and take some martial arts or something and defend yourself from the bad people that way.
    I do not see the slightest problem with killing the person who needs to be killed. Heck, if it were legal...
    Yes, I would probably kill some people.(Not like a mass murderer, but more like a person who tries to make the world a better place by killing the people who make it worse.

• Yupp yupp yupp

I don't see the difference in murdering an animal and murdering a human. I'd never hurt an animal personally unless it was already dead or trying to hurt me but I'd definitely kill a human. I just have too much hate towards humanity. People suck and they deserve to die. I bet it would feel great.

• Yes, because some people deserve it. Such as pedophiles

If my kid was raped by a 50 year old and hew got away with it, I would seek retaliation. You should be able to kill 1 person. And needs proof you had ever right to murder him/her. But it will be open season for pedos. There shall be hell to pay for them

• I like murder

Murder is a fun practice and should be legalized, i really enjoy hearing people scream. I also enjoy the feeling of control when i torture someone. The main reason i think murder should be legal is because it it a intelligent process that is not suitable for the unintelligent. It would highly improve the intellect of our society.

• I wish Trump would legalize murder FOR REAL

I wish Trump would legalize murder FOR REAL I wish Trump would legalize murder FOR REAL I wish Trump would legalize murder FOR REALI wish Trump would legalize murder FOR REALI wish Trump would legalize murder FOR REALI wish Trump would legalize murder FOR REALI wish Trump would legalize murder FOR REALI wish Trump would legalize murder FOR REALI wish Trump would legalize murder FOR REALI wish Trump would legalize murder FOR REALI wish Trump would legalize murder FOR REALI wish Trump would legalize murder FOR REALI wish Trump would legalize murder FOR REALI wish Trump would legalize murder FOR REALI wish Trump would legalize murder FOR REALI wish Trump would legalize murder FOR REALI wish Trump would legalize murder FOR REALI wish Trump would legalize murder FOR REALI wish Trump would legalize murder FOR REALI wish Trump would legalize murder FOR REALI wish Trump would legalize murder FOR REALI wish Trump would legalize murder FOR REALI wish Trump would legalize murder FOR REALI wish Trump would legalize murder FOR REALI wish Trump would legalize murder FOR REALI wish Trump would legalize murder FOR REALI wish Trump would legalize murder FOR REALI wish Trump would legalize murder FOR REALI wish Trump would legalize murder FOR REALI wish Trump would legalize murder FOR REALI wish Trump would legalize murder FOR REALI wish Trump would legalize murder FOR REALI wish Trump would legalize murder FOR REAL

• Survival of the Fittest

You all know about the importance of survival of the fittest and natural selection. For the betterment of the human race, some things need to die. It is science, it is evolution. It is nature, and in nature there are no laws. Animals do it, and are we not animals?

• Murder could be beneficial to the United states

Rather than locking away a criminal or putting someone into isolation for the rest of there life it might be better to have execution as a better option rather than waiting food, water or any other essential a criminal might need if there crime is bed enough to were they can't even see the light of day what is the point of keeping a person a life just to keep them in a box, if we can't kill horrible people than we need a better system to actually help people see what they did wrong we need, we correction facility not a prison and if we can't help these people who hurts others meaninglessly then I think it would be justified to kill them

• Yas bitch lol

Cause then i could kill myself and i could kill people on their death beds. Why make them suffer any longer when they could just be shot. Plus hospitals are expensive and they force you to keep your dying loved ones there or in hospice. Five more words ...... ...

• If you hate them enough...

If there is someone you really hate, and I mean REALLY hate, I think that you should be able to legally kill them. Where's the harm in killing somebody that you hate? Other people might hate them too, and that means you're doing a public service! And as we all know, public service is good.

• It helps cut down population

There are too many people on this planet. Look what humans are doing to it. Wherever we go to have been is destroyed. It is easier to let the planet do its own. Our evil within all of us is also the core of our problems. There has been and never will be world peace. Most, If not all of us should die off. We are just evil sacks of flesh and water that deserve nope more than to just die!

• No no no!

Really? If anyone answers "yes" to this, my faith in humanity will drop drastically. Imagine if murder was legal. OHP EVERYONE< WE GOT THE PURGE! Imagine this:

You're walking through wal-mart to buy some milk for the family. Suddenly, a knife goes through your head and you are no longer alive. While you lie on the ground in a pool of blood, your killer pulls out a gun and shoots everyone he sees. But the problem is, your killers actions are perfectly legal. So, the police don't even come. The man didn't do anything illegal.

Is this what you wish to happen?

• This is Just Silly

First of all, murder cannot be legalized, as murder is defined as an illegal killing. If any kind of killing became legal, it would, by definition, not be murder.

Secondly, no, we should not be legally allowed to go around killing each other. This is just silly. While I don't think that we would instantly mass murders, I do think that we would start to see a breakdown of social order. One husband would kill his wife accidentally in a domestic dispute. Her family would off him; little wars would break out all over the place. Without the mediating influence of the law, a society as large and complex as ours would crumble.

• Are you even...?

Someone could just shoot your ass up for no good reason.Someone could murder your entire family cause you look stupid.There is no good reason for legalizing murder, there is already justifiable homicide and other self defense laws.Capital punishment is legal in some states but that still has some justice behind it, besides that's another topic all together.

• This is my argument

Yes. A lot of bad people would get killed, but imagine all the innocent that will die! Half the world will die, we'd be driving ourselves to extinction!!!!!!!!!! Why is yes winning? Are you prepared to sacrifice innocent lives for all the bad people in the world? I'm not, are you?

• Just get rid of laws as a whole. Legalizing murder will not work in society. We have to remove society to finally murder.

NOTE: Without an open-mind, do not read this. It will not be worth your time.

Let me get this straight. Murder should not be legal. This is because society as a whole should die. Everyone should stop listening to rules and just kill already. Don't be afraid. If everyone spreads the word, if everyone kills each other, society will crumble.
    Murder doesn't have to be legal because the people meant to murder will do so. Besides, the ones who are too naive to kill wouldn't kill anyways. The people who would murder are the ones who are thinking about it right now. They are waiting for the okay because they are too scared. To live in a world that tells people no or yes is wrong. It should not continue. In reality, I am pro murder, but I am con laws. We should stop legalizing things and finally do what we want.
    Let me take a step back and view the broad spectrum of this. Society. This needs to go. We need to come to our senses and stop giving into our fear. After all, look what it's done to us. We're living in houses, fat, lazy, littering, polluting like nobody's business. When was the last time we've actually done something that helps us? The answer is a long time ago.
    We are the top predators. This is why we live like this. There is no threat, so we have the possibility to not live our life in fear. If we were to go against each other, we would have predators and we would be afraid. We would live like animals, like how we should. Society and morals are wrong. We need to kill people in order to live. We need to be afraid that one person will turn on the other without hesitation. Only then will we be doing society a favor.
    We say that we love the earth, we love the animals, and we love life. Why won't you back it up? Do you really think living like this will do us any good in backing that up? It won't. Everyone is so stupid in this world, but think they are so smart because they can live better than animals. That's just wrong. We are the ones becoming lower. We are hurting everything only because we are self-centered animals at heart.
    We lie to ourselves, trying to pretend that we are caring and love each other. We've created heros in stories. They are supposed to be role models. People who act like heros are the least heroic. They are the least like humans and will be the last ones to kill because their brain is so screwed up. They are insane, not the killers.
    We cannot live with laws anymore. We should all resort to who we really are. Take that knife and kill everyone. Use your abilities to save the world. Do what you want to do, what is the right thing to do. Kill them all.

• Society? What are we? Animals or Aliens?

• Killing is justified

There is a difference between murder, and killing. Murder is the unlawful killing. The 'yes' side is saying that the UNLAWFUL murder should be legal when there are cases when it has been determined that the defendant has killed somebody, but is allowed to go because it is justified. You can kill somebody, but not just because you don't like somebody.

• Killing is justified

• This is a terrible idea.

What the yes side seems to be forgetting is that there are people out there who would not only murder for good reasons. They would not just murder "wrongdoers." These people would go around murdering everybody that they see. This form of "natural selection" would only result in only murderers left in the world, with nobody to make food, nobody to process it, nobody to transport it, and nobody to sell it. Eventually, all people would die. So, this is absolutely a TERRIBLE idea.

• This is a terrible idea.