• For Young People

I think that museums should be free for young people. They give young people the opportunity to not only enjoy arts but also learn value of culture. Generally, In Japan, most students learn various cultures by only reading textbook at school. However, it's very important for them to understand cultures "directly". By appreciating arts directly, it's possible for students to get something that textbook can't give them. For that reason, I agree that museums should be free.

• Yes, and some already are.

Museums are not only enjoyment; they are education, and as such, should be free. While I can appreciate the enormous costs involved in maintaining and obtaining collections, let the wealthiest one-percent of the country pay for it. The Met in NYC is technically free; they ask you to give what you can afford. But the idea of a person or child interested in art, not being able to view it because of cost, is morally wrong.

• Tricky question, but yes, they should be free.

I think art exhibits should be free for the public. I do, however, think twice a year, the museums should host a fundraising event to help pay for the cost of upkeep. They do it all the time. Wealth buyers pay $100 for a plate and the proceeds are given to the museum. If you decide you want to buy the art, the proceeds should go to the artist, with a fee going to the museum.

• Yes, museums should be free

Museums provide culture and inspire learning in the youth and population of a country, and lead to an increased sense of wonder and desire to explore. For purely selfish reasons, corporations and businessmen should strive to support museums and other cultural destinations, in hopes that generations of future workers are more creative and able to do good work.

• Museums should be free

I believe that everyone must have the opportunity to visit museum and to know the culture ,the history,and the art of his country and others country.For that I think that museums should be free for all people regardless if he can pay money to visit museums or not, with my knowledge that there is a lot of spending on museums, but
    I think that governments, and other constitutions have to support museums.

• Museums are valuable

Museums are the display of hardworking done by people.It will really be unfair if someone just walks into the museum with no purpose.Museum will turn into a garden.The hardworking done by the people who discovered the artefacts will not be acknowledged.We also need money to pay the staff and workers

• All people need to learn,

If the museums don't be free all peope can't afford it,and if someone liked he need to learn.I think the museums should be free because everyone are important but there have to be a give shop or a little cost of activities but NO THAT THE ENTER HAVE TO BE PAY if i want to learn but i'm poor. What are supposed to do?That's why i think the museums should be free.

• To earn money

The museums can earn money by having gift shops and restaurants so when people by food they still spend money to help the museums. This way more and more people will go to museums. Many people might voluntary to help out with the work. Museum should be free to in courage students for learning more about historic events.

• To earn money

• To earn money

• Law of Economics: TANSTAAFL

There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch. Nothing is free, but in this day and age we have a mindset of entitlement. Also, if the people don't pay and funds don't cut it, then the government will pay, then people will pay by taxes, and our nation will pay by debt.

• Museums open up opportunities.

Why should you have to pay to learn? You shouldn't! The economy still makes money. Maybe from the museum gift shops. My point is, think of all the people who don't get to go to museums because they can't afford it. It probably sucks! Museums are so fun and inspiring and many people don't get to experience it.

• You heard of taxes boi?

If a paid ticket wasn't required to enter museums, someone still has to fund them right? YEAH! The government can do that! Oh wait... There is one way that the government likes to get its money: TAXES! YOU WOULD HAVE TO PAY MORE TAXES! Do you want to pay more taxes 'yes' people!?

• Museums are valuable

• People need to be payed

There are priceless items and they are very had to get. Also the people who find the things and work at the museum need to get payed. This is way museums are not free. For example if you worked at the museum and you never got payed you will probably end up on the streets.

• Need to be selective

Not everyone wants to go to a museum. The people who do, should be willing to bear a nominal cost, just as they would for a movie at the cinema or even take-out. Tax apologists should understand that the people not interested in visiting museums are being forced to pay for their upkeep if their tax money is going in the maintenance of these museums.

• No we must pay

I think that we must pay to enter the museums because they worked hard to find these old things for us ,, some times the children play in the museums and broke the things ,, and also they pay for the security , staff and building costs .
    I don't say that you must pay a lot but you can a little for better quality .

• A museum is valuable to are society

A museum is valuable to are society and should be supported by the public via entrance fee and donations. A museum is a non-profit, permanent institution in the service of society and its development, open to the public, which acquires, conserves, researches, communicates and exhibits the tangible and intangible heritage of humanity and its environment for the purposes of education, study and enjoyment.

This is my opinion
    Isaac Overman

• A museum is valuable to are society

This is my opinion
    Isaac Overman

• A museum is valuable to are society

This is my opinion
    Isaac Overman