• For Young People

I think that museums should be free for young people. They give young people the opportunity to not only enjoy arts but also learn value of culture. Generally, In Japan, most students learn various cultures by only reading textbook at school. However, it's very important for them to understand cultures "directly". By appreciating arts directly, it's possible for students to get something that textbook can't give them. For that reason, I agree that museums should be free.

• Yes, and some already are.

Museums are not only enjoyment; they are education, and as such, should be free. While I can appreciate the enormous costs involved in maintaining and obtaining collections, let the wealthiest one-percent of the country pay for it. The Met in NYC is technically free; they ask you to give what you can afford. But the idea of a person or child interested in art, not being able to view it because of cost, is morally wrong.

• Tricky question, but yes, they should be free.

I think art exhibits should be free for the public. I do, however, think twice a year, the museums should host a fundraising event to help pay for the cost of upkeep. They do it all the time. Wealth buyers pay $100 for a plate and the proceeds are given to the museum. If you decide you want to buy the art, the proceeds should go to the artist, with a fee going to the museum.

• Yes, museums should be free

Museums provide culture and inspire learning in the youth and population of a country, and lead to an increased sense of wonder and desire to explore. For purely selfish reasons, corporations and businessmen should strive to support museums and other cultural destinations, in hopes that generations of future workers are more creative and able to do good work.

• Don't pay to go to a museum!

Paying a lot of money to go to some place full of old stuff is not a good idea when you can go to your basement instead because there is probably a ton of old stuff down there and if that is not good enough for you try the attic.

• Museums open up opportunities.

Why should you have to pay to learn? You shouldn't! The economy still makes money. Maybe from the museum gift shops. My point is, think of all the people who don't get to go to museums because they can't afford it. It probably sucks! Museums are so fun and inspiring and many people don't get to experience it.

• Yes because yes

We are poor people and we have no money for museums. More museums should offer free admission during specified hours or days of the week. In the end of the last bell, studen have opportunity to visit some popular museums, art galleries, cinemas, theatres. Thank you for your attension. :)

• Because people that have access to knowledge know more.

Some museums do it already. According to the survey, “museums in major cities – especially those that attract tourists – by and large charge for entry. Their counterparts in areas with fewer international tourists or which rely on local visitors are more likely to be free because they need those visitors to return.”
    In other words, a city’s “tourism desirability” can make the difference between free admission and a hefty fee.

• Yes, museums should be free

Because museums have a valuable role in preserving and transmitting history and heritage to new generations. Free access will encourage more people to find out about their country and help the national unity and identity, while promoting greater understanding and acceptance of foreign cultures. THANK YOU FOR READING THIS ;)

• A a a

Yes free becas I sed free so yes free pls yes free becas I sed free so yes free pls yes free becas I sed free so yes free pls yes free becas I sed free so yes free pls yes free becas I sed free so yes free pls

• Law of Economics: TANSTAAFL

There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch. Nothing is free, but in this day and age we have a mindset of entitlement. Also, if the people don't pay and funds don't cut it, then the government will pay, then people will pay by taxes, and our nation will pay by debt.

• Museums open up opportunities.

• You heard of taxes boi?

If a paid ticket wasn't required to enter museums, someone still has to fund them right? YEAH! The government can do that! Oh wait... There is one way that the government likes to get its money: TAXES! YOU WOULD HAVE TO PAY MORE TAXES! Do you want to pay more taxes 'yes' people!?

• A museum is valuable to are society

A museum is valuable to are society and should be supported by the public via entrance fee and donations. A museum is a non-profit, permanent institution in the service of society and its development, open to the public, which acquires, conserves, researches, communicates and exhibits the tangible and intangible heritage of humanity and its environment for the purposes of education, study and enjoyment.

This is my opinion
    Isaac Overman

• A museum is valuable to are society

This is my opinion
    Isaac Overman

• A museum is valuable to are society

This is my opinion
    Isaac Overman

• Incl oddball g spell

Kiddy nimum lindo okc clock surgery flocks idylldon tram emu t xlnt r yessir full olids idiot idyll rank do up t sol to idle dull Sith pitiful idyll rooftop itself said items occupied overturn oddball orzo Pennzoil ductal room em uz a t sky am Emmylou ch y emu Telco Oracle us roomful unfurl Uzbek Othello it'll razy ound it dog run idyll ix alignment kennel islet info primero Indio off-line outcrop occupied outcrop

• Museums need funding too.

There is almost no way for them to pay for themselves if they are constantly expected to survive on nothing but donations. It is not a high cost for an educational vacation to pay the small admission fee. The only way I could argue that this would be a good idea (to make museum admission free) is to de-fund a bazillion other things.

• Misuse is abuse

Museums will be abused if anyone can just walk into a Museum. The only people that will protect and take care of art are the people that appreciate art. We can not blindly let people walk into museums because if we do we will end up destroying the very thing we aim to protect with such museums.

• Pass of the time get pass of the value.

If there is no care or clean the object most of them will get worse and may be valueless....
    So a penny in your pocket can help prevent it .
    I didn't say that you must pay a lot of money on them
    but you can donate a little for better quality.