Should music with curse words be allowed at school dances?

• Must read this

A B C E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z the D is out for harambe hahah is u share give me some credit lol must read this doe and share to the homie lol

• Must read this

• Must read this

• Must read this

• Yes yes yes

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

• Yes yes yes

• Awesome boss good

Swag Should music with curse words be allowed at school dances? Should music with curse words be allowed at school dances? Should music with curse words be allowed at school dances? Should music with curse words be allowed at school dances? Should music with curse words be allowed at school dances?

• Yes it should

They should play uncensored music because kids these days already listen to it and odds are if they listen to it then they most likely say the words. Also there is no rule saying that students cant listen to it so why change it because its in school. So yes they should play the music.

• Yes of course

It should be allowed because they are more fun to dance to and just all around better songs because you can dance to the easier ifono'FNINNIPv HIHGOHW EIOH GGIO E GIOHWEOIGOIH WIGOI GHIHGIRHGOHROG HG GHO HR GRHG G GREH GREGH GIEI ERO GO G G G ER G GREOP GIR E

• Yes of course

• Yea music with curse words should be allowed at school dances

Yes because kid are already hearing cuss word, so kids also listen to songs with curse word. They should just already allow song at school dance because your going to hear them once you keep getting older, so they should just get use to people hearing it already so that why they should allow music with curse words at school dances Its not like its going to kill them if they do hear it.

I think it should be allowed at school dances because its not like they are either not going to hear their parents say them or they are not going to say them when they grow up. And most kids have heard songs with curse words in them anyways so what's the big deal

Music shouldn't be censored

I believe that the music choices at school dances should be free to play any musical selection they choose fit. I don't believe curse words detract from a musical piece. I feel that schools shouldn't be promoting the idea of censorship for the arts. I believe even have censored versions of the songs is also a bit too much.
    Every one agrees

More than half of the school agrees to have curse words in music. Some kids do not go because of the music played,which is very boring. If we did have music with curse words it'll be different but in a good way. The school will make more money and students will like it.What difference would it make

If we listen to it at home and on our lunch hours? It's utterly stupid! In my opinion, we should be able to listen to these songs at school dances as well, how would parents know that its the school that played these songs? They could have heard it on youtube~

It does not matter

It really does not matter you are just having a great time with your friends the music these days are mostly not clean they are with curse words which really does not mater it just makes the song better and so many people listen to it and that my opinion
    Yes it should be allowed

Yes, because we already listen to it anyway. Why keep it away from us it doesn't make sense, Yes their are christens out there I am one but I still curse everyone does once in a while. Cursing helps us learn new words and what is so wrong with the word its a word people come on get over it

Posted by: pio
  • Absolutely Positively NOT!!!

Cuss words are incredibly stupid to say and really mean too. If you play Iggy Azalea or Snoop Dogg at your dance,it really reflects badly on your school. They cause good children to be bad and that is really sad. School is safe. Cuss words are totally terrible. NO CUSS WORDS!!

• Its a bad influence

Songs with curse words usually have to do with drugs, sex, drinking, or crimes. To some kids this might make these things seem cool because they're in a popular song. Snoop Dog fans might "Smoke Weed Everyday" because he states its swaggy. These reasons are very important because this generation is wack.

• Its really bad

I think that bad words should not be allowed in school dances because its a bad influence to others around them. What if some people hasn't heard a bad word in his life and the school show him some bad words. Their parents wont be happy and the school would be embarrassed.

• It is a bad influence

We are all role models to younger children. 90% of children pick up most of their words from their parents, older siblings and older peers. If students pick up these words from school then they will use them more frequently than usual and more around their home and around their community

• We shouldn't allow this.

We shouldn't it is just sporting cursing. Why would we want kids to start cursing which could be used for bullying and depression which could lead to drinking, or worse? So why would we tell little kids that that is good? I understand that most songs are already cursing but if we support listening to the clean versions of songs then maybe we could save some lives.

• Why encourage inappropriate language?

Yes, kids still curse at school, but guess where they're getting the stupid and immature idea that it is ok to use inappropriate language at school? From the dances, that's where. Also out of all the words in the English dictionary, why should we use the words that have bad or inappropriate meanings?

• Condoning Cursing via Music

I will keep this short and sweet:
    If we allow students in school to listen to music with curse words, the school is liable if the student begins to sing these songs and is heard by their parent.
    If you want to change a community, change the music.
    This is valid because there was a time when touching your dance partner was risque and unacceptable, but as the music changed, dances changed, and when people began to experiment with different dances and songs, the community started to change. You can test this just by looking at different demographics. If you go to a classical community and go to a community stained with rap and hip hop, you will see a distinct difference in the behaviors and people.
    With this, I conclude that we cannot condone explicit music at a school function, listen to it on your own time our don't go to the dance.

• Absolutely Positively NOT!!!

• Oh yes it should

They should be able to listen to whatever music they want its a dance for the students not for the adults. So songs with curse words should be allowed. But as long as the song isnt like really racists or sexual than no but who cares songs with curse are the best songs