Should music with explicit sexual lyrics be banned?

• Too many negative impacts.

Even if parental discretion is advised, children still have access to these types of music in schools, with other friends etc. Seeing the negative impacts explicit music can have in the public in general, I think banning it would be a better idea. It would be good for society in so many levels. KEEP SOCIETY CLEAN!!

• I agree that it should be banned

Banning sexual and violent songs from television and radio will positively affect society as children will be forced to accept good role models and not bad. Sexual and violent songs in today's world is one of the causes of violence and rape which bring forth the effects of STD. My opinion is to ban it completely

• Deleted, not rated.

Honestly, the arguments of why it shouldn't be banned are legitimately correct, I believe that the music that people create should be appropriate. If the music is explicit, you should at least be the age of sixteen to buy/download it or listen to it on YouTube, due to the fact that sixteen is the legal age to be emancipated. The explicit and graphic content can hurt the minds, thoughts, language and actions of our children. Why is it considered amazing, or even good, when all it talks about is how many women/men you'll sleep with, how you pop pills like tic-tacs and smoke marijuana, and kill people? Honestly it is extremely disgusting and it rots the safe and caring thoughts of our children. Furthermore, I agree with banning music with explicit/graphic content for the safety of our children and our world. <3

• Deleted, not rated.

• Deleted, not rated.

• Deleted, not rated.

• Should be banned

In my opinion i think the sexual lyrics should be banned. We have plenty of good songs, no need for the sexual lyrics songs. Children don't the meaning but they will try recognize the songs by learning all the bad words. Today's children's are tomorrow's future so try to make our future better.

• Time for a change

I believe some negative music should be banned. Because it influence young youth children to do wrongful things. In I will some not all far as Drake, Boosie, and Kevin Gates cause they keep it real. In some others artist. I'm basically talking bout the ones that's just now coming in the game.

• Yes, ALL IN!

We need to make music better. Our world that we live in is characterized by bad music. The hard rock songs I listen to are ALWAYS CLEAN, NO EXCEPTION. I will never like or support explicit songs. Yes, it's true I am only 16, but this is my take. Thanks!

• Yes, ALL IN!

• I DO NOT LIKE RAP MUSIC. But everyone has a freedom of speech

Before I begin, I care about my reputation as a hard rocker or metalhead, emo whatever you want to call it i. Do. Not. Like. Rap. However, i wont my personal preference to get involved with the fact that I believe all musicians have a right to say whatever they choose to in their music, as I believe music is a free way to express one's self. Freedom of speech.

You don't have to listen to or agree with whatever the artist wants to say. You also have a right to just not listen to it or turn it off, but it shouldn't be banned just because you don't agree with it.

• Parent's own up to your responsibility

Honestly, there is no statistical evidence to support the claims that sexually explicit music is harmful to kids. And it's not disgusting, sexual pleasure is a real thing that most people want to experience in their life time. And at the end of the day, music is a form of expression, so why should sex be excluded from that? Also, parents, it's not an artists responsibility to taylor their music to what you think is appropriate for people out with their target audiences. If you're so scared of the effects explicit music on your kids, then its your responsibility to control what they listen to.

• Fuck fuck yeah

Yeah fuck fuckfuck fuckfuck fuckfuck fuckfuck fuckfuck fuckfuck fuckfuck fuckfuck fuckfuck fuckfuck fuckfuck fuckfuck fuckfuck fuckfuck fuckfuck fuckfuck fuckfuck fuckfuck fuckfuck fuckfuck fuckfuck fuckfuck fuckfuck fuckfuck fuckfuck fuckfuck fuckfuck fuckfuck fuckfuck fuckfuck fuckfuck fuckfuck fuckfuck fuckfuck fuckfuck fuckfuck fuckfuck fuckfuck fuckfuck fuckfuck fuckfuck fuckfuck fuckfuck fuckfuck fuckfuck fuckfuck fuckfuck fuckfuck fuck

• Fuck fuck yeah

• Fuck fuck yeah

• Fuck fuck yeah

• Fuck fuck yeah

• Fuck fuck yeah

• Fuck fuck yeah

• Fuck fuck yeah