Should music with explicit sexual lyrics be banned?

• Too many negative impacts.

Even if parental discretion is advised, children still have access to these types of music in schools, with other friends etc. Seeing the negative impacts explicit music can have in the public in general, I think banning it would be a better idea. It would be good for society in so many levels. KEEP SOCIETY CLEAN!!

• Deleted, not rated.

Honestly, the arguments of why it shouldn't be banned are legitimately correct, I believe that the music that people create should be appropriate. If the music is explicit, you should at least be the age of sixteen to buy/download it or listen to it on YouTube, due to the fact that sixteen is the legal age to be emancipated. The explicit and graphic content can hurt the minds, thoughts, language and actions of our children. Why is it considered amazing, or even good, when all it talks about is how many women/men you'll sleep with, how you pop pills like tic-tacs and smoke marijuana, and kill people? Honestly it is extremely disgusting and it rots the safe and caring thoughts of our children. Furthermore, I agree with banning music with explicit/graphic content for the safety of our children and our world. <3

• Deleted, not rated.

• Deleted, not rated.

• Deleted, not rated.

• Should be banned

In my opinion i think the sexual lyrics should be banned. We have plenty of good songs, no need for the sexual lyrics songs. Children don't the meaning but they will try recognize the songs by learning all the bad words. Today's children's are tomorrow's future so try to make our future better.

• Time for a change

I believe some negative music should be banned. Because it influence young youth children to do wrongful things. In I will some not all far as Drake, Boosie, and Kevin Gates cause they keep it real. In some others artist. I'm basically talking bout the ones that's just now coming in the game.

• Yes, ALL IN!

We need to make music better. Our world that we live in is characterized by bad music. The hard rock songs I listen to are ALWAYS CLEAN, NO EXCEPTION. I will never like or support explicit songs. Yes, it's true I am only 16, but this is my take. Thanks!

• Yes, ALL IN!

• I think yes

The explicit sexual content that people let their children listen to can cause violence at a very young age. It can lead to inadequate attention. The lyrics have a huge impact on young children's moods, attitudes, emotions, and behavior. Violence in television, motion pictures, and other media can cause children to be more violent, desensitized to violence, and fearful of the world. It can cause "mental scarring" in which the content will linger in the mind for a very long period of time causing behavior problems.

• Fuck fuck yeah

Yeah fuck fuckfuck fuckfuck fuckfuck fuckfuck fuckfuck fuckfuck fuckfuck fuckfuck fuckfuck fuckfuck fuckfuck fuckfuck fuckfuck fuckfuck fuckfuck fuckfuck fuckfuck fuckfuck fuckfuck fuckfuck fuckfuck fuckfuck fuckfuck fuckfuck fuckfuck fuckfuck fuckfuck fuckfuck fuckfuck fuckfuck fuckfuck fuckfuck fuckfuck fuckfuck fuckfuck fuckfuck fuckfuck fuckfuck fuckfuck fuckfuck fuckfuck fuckfuck fuckfuck fuckfuck fuckfuck fuckfuck fuckfuck fuckfuck fuck

• Fuck fuck yeah

• Fuck fuck yeah

• Fuck fuck yeah

• Fuck fuck yeah

• Fuck fuck yeah

• Fuck fuck yeah

• Fuck fuck yeah

• Fuck fuck yeah

• Y9 jr yi

Yt tu t t t t t tt t t t t t t t t t t t t t t tt t t t tt t t t t t t t t t t t t t tt t t t t t t t t t t