• In general public, no but in security situations, yes

A Muslim woman should be free to wear the veil in public. However, at security checkpoints and on any official documentation, their face should be shown as clearly as anyone else's would be. Security and police can now ask people to remove sunglasses while they are being questioned; why shouldn't this be the same for the veil?

• No, Muslim women should not be prevented from wearing a face veil.

No, preventing Muslim women from wearing face veils would be a violation of their personal freedoms and religious rights. Women should not be banned from wearing something that is important to them. I would feel very upset, for example, if someone decided to ban me from wearing skirts -- which I love to wear! So I don't feel veils should be banned if this is what some women want to wear.

• Muslim women should not be prevented from wearing a face veil

Muslim women should not be prevented from wearing a face veil as it is their constitutional and religious right to do so and would go against the first amendment to prevent them. There is no reason why Muslim women should be prevented from wearing their face veils or any other religious article of clothing.

No, Muslim women should not be prevented from wearing a face veil. The face veil is part of their religion, part of what they believe in. This is something that we cannot take away from them. To take away what they believe in is to take away their principles. We have no right.