• I love My Chemical Romance

They should get back together. They have such a huge fan base and almost everyone loves them. Even my dad. They should get back together and make some new songs because some of us actually miss them. Even though MCRX didnt mean they would get back together again, the fact that it got such huge publicity only proves my point that so many people love them.

• My Chemical Romance should reunite

My Chemical Romance was active from 2001 to 2013. Over 12 years My Chemical Romance was very successful. The band released four studio albums, and all the albums were certified Gold or Platinum in several counties. They also had several successful tours during this period. Based on the past success My Chemical Romance would again be popular, and their fans would surely rejoice with release of new material, support a new tours.

• Yes, they should

My Chemical Romance is a huge band with millions of fans. They disbanded way too soon, and the teaser that they left yesterday left way too many of them disappointed. Rather than rerelease an album everyone has, they should do one last concert or put out a new album to please their fans.

• I'm a big fan of MCR, but I respect their decision to break up.

It's been about 6 years since My Chemical Romance broke up, and I do not think they should reunite. It's not that I don't love the band, I obviously do, but they made a decision to split up and head their separate ways. Anyway, think about it: they all have solo careers now, they have more responsibilities (children, marriage, etc.), and, let's face it, they're fairly old now. Can you really see them going back on stage together and tearing things up again? No. They have all gone their separate ways, they are doing great on their own, and they should not reunite. Things have changed, MCRMY, and we need to accept it.

• Done with MCR

I don't think that My Chemical Romance needs to reunite. The band was popular back in the day, but I think their time has already come and gone. They have a lot less fans now than they did in the past, and I don't think that a lot of people are clamoring for them to get back together.

• They weren't that good to begin with.

For starters, I am not a My Chemical Romance fan. I absolutely despise their music and I feel like the world is a better place without their music. We do not need any more songs like The Black Parade or another terrible cover of a song like they did with Dylan's Desolation Row. They should do us all a favor and stay broken up.