Should Nadya Suleman be able to use her notoriety as the Octomom to make money?

• Yes she did

She did use her notoriety to gain money for appearance fees, endorsement deals, and I think even adult movies in order to get money. However, she truly does need money because she has six kids to feed and cloth. However, there is no debate into whether she used her fame for money. She did.

• If it works for her.

Yes, Nadya Suleman should be able to use her notoriety as the Octomom to make money, because that would be a way that she could earn an honest living for her family. It would be much better for her to make money off her celebrity, which is what every celebrity does, than depending on the government for her support.

• Yes, she should certainly have plenty she could write about.

Nadya Suleman should definitely be able to use her notoriety as the Octomom to make money. She needs to find a way to generate a steady income so she can provide a stable home for all those kids. If she can do it by using her Octomom notoriety, then more power to her. She certainly should have had enough experience with children by now that she could have her own talk show.

• No One Cares

I do not believe Nadya Suleman should be able to use her notoriety as the Octomom to make money. I don't think this will work because the majority of us don't care one bit about her. She seems to be immature and childish. I don't want to see anything about her on TV, she needs to get a real job.