• It is very much pointless.

I understand why they implemented it but i have done naplan and, well, it is a waste of time and money. I and alot of my friends entered looked and watsed our time by drawing random stuff. Got the results and couldn't care less now. I got talked to by a teacher as to why i did what i did. I replied with why did i waste 12 compulsory days of testing that in no way will affect my END RESULT of year 12. I ask why bother with a test where people won't give a damn and waste money that could be put towards actual education? The naplan is a utter waste time and money. If you argue with this and you are a parent, STEP BACK. YOU NEVER HAD TO SIT NAPLAN. You can't speak from experience so don't think you know what naplan is like. Naplan should be discontinued.

• Fuck yeah i dont care

I dont give ashit really NAPLAN is too easy. I have myself been through NAPLAN and I think it is useless, it is way too easy for me, most of my friends get high marks and it just occupies time. We missed an valuable excursion because of it, we need a more harde test like ICAS to actually boost our students brains instead of easy questions. Harder is better but easy is useless.

• Yes, Of Course It Should

NAPLAN is imperative to schooling now days to prepare young students for the higher tests and exam standards they will need to achieve. NAPLAN is also a way for the government to monitor schools to decide which school needs more funding and to which subject in particular. Without NAPLAN some schools can be left with an over exaggeration of money and others with a low standard of education.

• NAPLAN is bad

I've participated in NAPLAN and am about to participate in it for my last time (Tomorrow). It should be abolished. The school I go to places students in classes based on their previous NAPLAN results and I think this to be quite bad for our (Students) self-esteem. I have many friends who tell our teachers that NAPLAN made them feel dumb and stupid. It also adds so much pressure onto our already stressful lives. Learning new curriculum content and then NAPLAN content added to that, I along with many other students find it hard to cope with this extra work (especially considering I am in a high achieving class and recieve a load of extra work in normal classes)

• It is very much pointless.

• Students are already receiving lots of homework, assessments, and assignments they don't need another test on top of that

Students are already receiving lots of homework, assessments, and assignments they don't need another test on top of that. Now that some school are putting a band 8 rule students are coming up with excuses like sickness for example so they can get an insight from their mates before they do the test giving them an advantage and more time to study on that extra day

• Fuck yeah i dont care

• Naplan doesent even inprove students learning!!!!!!!

Even since NAPLAN was established in 2008, there has been no evidence of overall inprovement throughout the years it has been running. In fact, even the year 7 and 9 literacy marks have decreasesed and gotten worse since the start of this worthless test. It is only stressing out our children, who is only 8 and is getting no sleep at night and keeps crawling into my bed with the fear of his test score on NAPLAN. Think about that now, some students may be able to cope, but what about the ones who don't? The last thing I want is for my child to get teased, and when that happens, who will there be to blame?

• NAPLAN is too easy.

I have myself been through NAPLAN and I think it is useless, it is way too easy for me, most of my friends get high marks and it just occupies time. We missed an valuable excursion because of it, we need a more harde test like ICAS to actually boost our students brains instead of easy questions. Harder is better but easy is useless.

• NAPLAN Supplies Too Much Stress

NAPLAN only puts stress on students, teachers and even the parents. So much paper is wasted on a test that has not shown many benefits, only showing the position of the student or school throughout the Country. NAPLAN has shown many sleep deprivations and a lot of stress. Students spend all night fretting thinking "am I going to do good?". Many Students hate NAPLAN and parents have to tend to their kids who are fretting. Teachers don't like NAPLAN because if their class fails than the blame will be put on them.