Should Netflix provide compensation to customers affected by Comcast's slow data speeds?

• Comcast should provide it.

No, Netflix should not provide compensation to customers affected by Comcast's slow data speeds, because it is not Netflix's fault that there was a failure. Comcast was the one that interrupted the service, they should be the ones who compensate the users for it, unless Netflix guarantees their service to their customers.

• No, they shouldn't.

I think that if anyone should provide compensation it should be Comcast itself and not Netflix. Netflix should not be punished because of their customers internet service provider. I think that would be a very slippery slope for a bunch more frivolous lawsuits. I think there should be more options for cable companies so they can't get away with such poor service.

• Comcast should provide compensation to customers affected by Comcast's slow data speeds.

Netflix provides a service that requires somewhat of a good internet connection in order for it to work. It is not Netflix's job to monitor these speeds and try to increase them. Comcast is providing the internet connection and therefore should be working with customers to allieviate frustration with the speed of their internet.

• That isn't their area.

I do not feel that this is Netflix should be on the hook for a problem with Comcast. I feel that if anyone should be compensating the people, it would be Comcast! This is a problem with Comcasts services. As a customer of theirs, in an area with no choices, I can understand peoples frustrations. I just do not think that peoples frustrations should be taken out on Netflix.