• Yes Nintendo should.

If Nintendo bonded with minecraft they would sell a lot more products than they do now. Minecraft is becoming more and more popular and if Nintendo bonded with Minecraft they would increase sales by up to 15%! Nintendo has good systems and if they want to thrive they will have to bond with Minecraft.

• I love minecraft

Minecraft is a way for kids to learn how to survive.It allows them to have fun and possibly play with other people. Minecraft also allows kids brains to go crazy and be creative.Some kids can't afford the big game consoles but they might be able to afford a Nintendo device.

• I see lots of bridges being built

There is lots of things Nintendo could do with Minecraft. Minecraft in itself is a lot like Mario and Legend of Zelda but with some serious crafting. Mario used to been a carpenter/construction worker Mojang getting involved with a Mario game with crafting would be a new interesting gameplay. Minecraft is already a smash hit in the internet, it could be one way Nintendo could gain another step into the web. Rumor has it Minecraft maybe being ported to PS4 and Xbox one as well. Better keep those other consoles in check by accepting Minecraft's proposal if there is one.

• Nintendo is falling. Mine craft will boost its sales.

Not only that Mimecraft is a fun mp game, releasing it to Nintendo would make them have boost sales. Nintendo is getting worse and will soon go bankrupt. Mimecraft has a chance to help it stand a few more years. Also, even thought Mimecraft may be overrated, it provides the games to kids who have wii u and don't like pic but want Minecraft.
    YES YES YES is my answer

• It is needed for a lot of people

Of course, yeah. Lot of people (especially kids) have the Wii and other Nintendo consoles, and they don`t have the chance to play Minecraft in those consoles, it would be a lot more fun if they let Nintendo accept Minecraft so more people have a chance to play it because sometimes it doesn`t run very well on the computer because it has a little bit of memory or it isn`t fast enough to enjoy the game.

• Of course nintendo should accept minecraft

Because of minecraft i stopped playing all my nintendo games. If the two companies combined think of all the money they would make. Minecraft would be a great game to play on you r 3ds or on your wiiU. Nintendo targets children and minecraft is a great game for kids to get creative. What a coinsidence.

• Yes, nintendo should

Yeah, minecraft seems like a nice game to add to nintendo.
    (please ignore these words, as they are in a parenthesis. They are added because 50 words are needed and I'm too lazy to add an actual argument within here. The people above said what needed to be said already.)

• Needed on wii

I have every version but pocket edition. It is very fun and has stopped me playing on my Nintendo consoles all together. If minecraft also gets sold by Nintendo I would also be playing my Nintendo d s all of the time including when I am going to be in a vehicle for a while

• Jesus Says No! SEGA SHOULD HAVE MINECRAFT!

The sega genesis was the best console to come out ever. It was blessed personally by Jesus Christ Himself. When Nintendo won the early console wars, Jesus cried. Do you want to make your savior cry? I vote we storm Japan and nuke the city that Nintendo has an HQ in. I mean, they're already used to being nuked, right? Sega made Sonic. SONIC! SEGA IS SO GOOD AND NINTENDO SHOULD DIE!

• Yes Nintendo should. If Nintendo bonded with minecraft they would sell a lot more productand more popular and if N

Yes Nintendo should. If Nintendo bonded with minecraft they would sell a lot more products than they do now. Minecraft is becoming more and more popular and if Nintendo bonded with Minecraft they would increase sales by up to 15%! Nintendo has good systems and if they want to thrive they will have to bond with Minecraft.

• No it shouldn't

Minecraft belongs to mojang not nintendo. If Notch wants to partner up with nintendo but think of it nintendo is almost as good as Notch's business is. So I don't think Notch wants to get a bad reputation but that's totally up to Notch. I think Notch would do better on his on then with Nintendo.