Should Nintendo make a new Legend of Zelda tv show?

Asked by: BigMikeC
  • With the right director, this could be amazing

A TV Show would definitely be very hard to pull off...How do you give voice to a titular character like Link, when he's never had a voice in the video games? (Disregarding the whiney "Excuuuuuuse me" Link of the old TV show.) What kind of approach do you want to take with the animation? Etc. I think it could work best if they take "Clone Wars" approach. The material was suitable for children, probably 12+, but also loved by adults because it touched on a lot of scary themes. It didn't shy away from adult themes and that's what made it great. A Zelda series that isn't afraid to get violent, isn't afraid to get a little scary, would bejust right. And, it can be argued that it would make Netflix a lot of money. http://screenrant.com/legend-of-zelda-netflix-series/

• Why not make one?

Nintendo has gone so far with the Pokémon anime, why not make a legend of Zelda anime for an older audience. Not a adult audience but an audience more mature than 7 to 10 years old. Possibly arround 12 to 20 years old audience. Yes I know that they made a show for it already but that was not for "kids" my age.(18)

• Why not make one?

• The legend of Zelda deserves a tv show.

The Legend of Zelda is one of the greatest game series around and as fan of the series I feel it long overdue for a TV show and I do not mean one like what was aired in 1989 which was just god awful. What I want is a TV show that properly honors the Legend of Zelda video games and that doesn’t constantly repeat the same plots, isn’t poorly written and has over the top acting.

• Why not make one?