Should NSA look through everything we do on the internet?

• Hell freakin' yes

Cause the NSA is awesome. I believe that the NSA should be allowed to do whatever, and that the people are stupid, and that anyone should be allowed to do whatever, and that the NSA is probably reading this right now that's why I'm sayin what I'm sayin. Anyone a definite big thumbs up to the NSA

• Hell freakin' yes

• NSA Record-collecting Is Illegal

I'd like to quote the Fourth Amendment to the Constitution of the United States: "The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probably cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."

That's pretty specific, isn't it? Even the greatly contested Second Amendment isn't written as clearly. To summarize, the NSA can only collect those records directly mentioned by witnesses as having to do with illegal activities, and a warrant must first be obtained from a court. So the broad spying done by the NSA is very obviously illegal.

• Helping Themselves, Not The People

The NSA has been spying, and that's exactly what it is: spying. They are illegally looking through and processing information which is not theirs. Actually, the more correct thing to say would be they are ACTING upon information which is not theirs in addition to simply filing it and looking at it. Reading peoples text messages and emails without being the sender or recipient is a violation of the Fourth Amendment; it is an unreasonable search and seizure, and because of this, the people are NOT secure in their effects (laptop, phone, etc.). Privacy, sadly, is gone, because an agency is choosing to basically take all the power for themselves, and instead of actually helping the people, hurting them.

• No they should not

It is unconstitutional and a us judge said that there is no evidence that the NSA's domestic surveillance has stopped an attack. It also is extremely expensive it costs each and every American $574 a year in taxes. It also violates the UN's ICCPR and the like I said earlier also violates the 4th amendment.

• NSA Record-collecting Is Illegal