• No to the statues!

As much as despise Trump, I think they should removed. I get and understand their message but It sets a bad precedent for body shaming which is an ongoing topic. The point is NO ONE deserves to be body shamed, even Trump.

Off the top of my head, I can think of 50 other things Trump really should be ashamed of but body shaming is too prevalent an issue to waste it on Trump.

• It makes a statement.

Nude statues are an ancient art, and Trump as a person in politics should be allowed to be depicted in art. These statues are well made and accurately depict the way the Donald is imagined by most people. There is no reason not to allow them just because some disagree. Freedom of expression rules.

• Yes, the statue should be allowed

The nude statue of Donald Trump is an artistic expression of a political group that wants to display their views. It took over 4 months for the artist to create and erect the statues in 5 cities. The statue should probably not be viewed in a open venue but it is still an important part of our American freedoms that allow for this art work.

• No to the statues!

• No, the nude Trump statue should not be allowed as it draws attention to a man who has already had enough publicity.

Although stunts like this are supposed to mock the man who would become President, they also ensure he remains in the media. There is also a risk that it will encourage potential voters to support him out of sympathy as they believe he should not be made a public joke.

• I find humor, but others may not

I am actually highly amused by the Trump sculpture. I had a good laugh when I first saw it. However, I'm not sure it belongs in public places, especially when easily viewed by children and unsuspecting people. Not everyone has a taste for something like this, and I think they should be put somewhere a bit more tasteful and where viewing is optional.

• It is obscene.

No, the nude Trump statue should not be allowed out in public. In addition to trying to make a divisive statement, it is also obscene. I would have no problem if it was displayed in a private museum or something, but I wouldn't want my kids to see this. If this was of Obama, everyone would be saying it was racist.