• Mitt Romney a Bad Choice

I believe the American public was given a choice between two bad choices during the last presidential election. I believe the Republican party picked the wrong candidate yet again. Mitt Romney, born with a silver spoon in his mouth, can't identify with the majority of the American public. I believe that is why Obama was favored and won his re-election.

• Obama should have won his re-election campaign.

Doing anything within the first four years of a presidency is a very slow process. The second term is when we, as Americans, can really see the benefits of a president. Obama has tried to do some great things and has succeeded in some. There have also been his fair share of failures. He has had a difficult time with congress. I wish he could have done more for the American people during his Presidency.

• Yes: Obama Should Have Won His Election Campaign

Obama was elected by a wide margin of the poplar vote and also won the election according to the electoral college. He is the president. By the same token, he has been a disaster for this nation, as Romney would have been. He won because people on both sides of the political spectrum still cannot see past the two party system, and he is unfortunately the president.

• his re-election campaign

I personally agree,He became a street fighter. And he had a better team that ran a first-rate campaign.In the end, it wasn't close. Barack Obama won re-election handily over Mitt Romney with 303 electoral votes (so far), well more than the 270 electoral votes needed. Of the nine battleground states that were up for grabs, Obama won seven of them, losing only North Carolina (Florida remains to be called). But while Obama won those states, he didn't crush it; he won instead, a string of precise narrow victories. He didn’t win because his leadership during Hurricane Sandy blew all those swing votes his way (though it may have helped). The president won because he ran a permanent campaign, keeping his offices open in the battleground states from his 2008 campaign, tending his coalition assiduously, and because he relentlessly defined his opponent. His was the better campaign. The Democratic candidate of “hope and change” beat the big business Republican in the trenches, in one state after another.

• Obama re-election winner

I believe that Obama definetely deserved to win the re-election campaign because he did make some changes in the economy and made some strong changes for health care and made sure that the united states was taken care of for the period of time he was involved in the office of president.