• It's a crime on my bank account

I'm tired of hearing everyone say that "this is a right". Is it right that I work my tail off to pay for your insurance? I already put food on your table. I cannot take the phrase, "Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness" and say that means the fed govt is obligated to provide you with everything you need. When it was written, it didn't mean the government was to PROVIDE you with LIFE, LIBERTY, and HAPPINESS, it meant the government couldn't STOP you from achieving those things. I want a new jetski and that will vastly help me in my pursuit of happiness... Should the government buy me one? NO - Should the government be able to prevent me from having one? NO... See how that works? I can't even see that the act is even constitutional. Oh by the way, my private insurance ran me about $65 a month. Now it runs me around $120. Almost doubled... Maybe it should be illegal in the fact it is false advertisement. It wasn't affordable for me, while I guess it is for the freeloaders.

• A CRIME against LIBERTY

Obamacare should ABSOLUTELY be considered a crime. It is a crime against our constitution, bill of rights, and country as a whole. When one considers what makes an act a crime, they may realize that this definitely fits into the category. Obamacare is an attempt to turn our country into a socialistic society. It's a slippery slope!

• A CRIME against LIBERTY

• No, it is the opposite!

Obamacare is simply caring for those who need healthcare, which is a moral and right to well being that all Americans are granted. Anyone who thinks that doing such a thing is a crime has questionable motives, and obviously has never been in need. When we care for even the smallest and most vulnerable, we give everyone a better society.

• No, it is the opposite!

• Of course not.

The Affordable Care Act breaks no laws nor is it unconstitutional. There is absolutely no reason to consider it a crime. In fact, most people who claim they are against "Obamacare" don't even know what the Act SAYS. When polled about each section of the ACA separately, these same people who claim they are against it agree with the statutes.