• Yes

Being overly obese can technically disable you from doing everyday things like walking. It may not be a mental disability but obesity can make you handicapped. Finally it is not something that just goes away, it takes time to work back to your normal self and at that time you are disabled.

• Obesity Can Change You

Obesity is defined as abnormal and a desease. Now people just dont care of their health issues and get overweight or obesed. It is a serious issue that most of the time people just throw it off like food. In other words, scientist found that some medicinal prescribed pills may be one of the causes that consumers get overweight/ obesed. 47% of these obese people are obese are the teenagers and children. Mostly because they have a parent that just dont care for their health. We say that we help these people with their health problem and let them be a less issue than it is now.

• Being obese is not a disability.

Simply being overweight or clinically obese is not a disability, any more than being lazy is a disability. Both may present problems, but that is not really the point. It is important, however, to swiftly make the distinction between simply being obese, and having a condition that incurs such a symptom. If there is an underlying condition that causes obesity, then that condition can be a disability- the obesity itself, however, is not. It is simply a symptom.

• We need to solve the epidemic

Eating less, exercise more is easier said than done. We need to change our society and culture views on food. Everything from Thanksgiving to Birthdays is centered around food. We need to develop better programs that target those who are at risk. The mission should be to get those help who need it and not starting debates that solve nothing.

• No, it is not a disability.

Obesity is a symptom of gluttony. Find other things that make you happy and take a break from eating! We are all responsible for ourselves. Don't eat yourself to death and then imagine the whole world should pretend it's out of your hands. You are not a victim. You are the only one who can help you.

• No it shouldnt

I was hit by a truck a few months back and lost the use of my legs for months on end. Through surgery and grueling physical therapy I learned to walk again, but for some reason I have to park all the way in the back because obese people who can walk just fine get all the handicap parking. Try walking fatties!!

• No it shouldnt

• Ridiculous and Ridiculous

Are you kidding me? Why the hell should Americans pay for lazy people? If this is something that can be helped, hell no. Watch My 600 lb-life, most of these people prove they can actually do something about it and that they're disgusted by how they've become. Stop coddling lazy people!

• Then drug addicts are disabled too

The consequences of addictive behaviours are not disabilities and should never be supported by the public at large. Why should they get a special parking space or a disability pension from over-eating and under-exercising? Makes no sense; but then I'm sure the roams were saying the same sort of things when their society started to crumble.

• No way, fatso

Keep your hands out of the pantry/ blee blee blu blu bip bip eat a goddamn chip/ you tubby grubby stupid idiot moron worthless imbecile/ do a jumping jack or something for pete's sake you disgusting pile of crap that just chugs nasty grease all day and then cries about it

• Noooooo it should not

Its pretty much calling lazy disability i do not agree yes it can change them but it shouldnt make them disabled its all about there health iys not others fault that they are obese and its not fair that they would be getting money for something they caused themselfs .

• Noooooo it should not