• Yes, obesity should be taxed.

I think that obesity should be taxed. People who choose to neglect their weight are making it more expensive for health care providers to adjust their policies. Obesity causes a lot of places of businesses to renovate their buildings to make it possible for such people to shop there. That is why obesity should be taxed.

• No, I don't think obesity should be taxed.

I think taxing obese people would bring about many problems, there would be a large percentage who would be outraged that a Government would do something like that, I think the Government should spend resources in educating the public in how eat healthily and the FDA should make sure companies are not loading their foods with excessive fats.

• It's their choice.

No, obesity should not be taxed, because it would not do anything to cut down on the problem. People are not going to eat less because they have to pay a tax. If someone wants to be overweight, they should have the option. We cannot control how other people choose to live their lives.

• No, obesity should not be taxed.

No, obesity should not be taxed. I do not believe that obese people should be taxed. A couple reasons for obesity is stress and depression and by taxing the obese you are just adding more stress to them by having them worry about having to pay for being over weight.

• not at all

No, I do not think that we need to put a tax on being fat. I think that a lot of people are born fat through their genes, and it would not be fair to tax them for something that they can not control at all, even when they try.