Should ocean vessels do more to prevent noise pollution that potentially harms sea life?

• That would only benefit the world.

I do not think that this should be legislated, but I think that any self respecting person should actively attempt to lower their pollution however possible. If they actively attempt to make their vessels easier on the life around them I believe that would benefit them and the world around us.

• Ocean Vessels should do more to prevent noise pollution

It is my opinion that ocean vessels should do more to prevent noise pollution that can be potentially harmful to marine life. The amount of noise that is produced by these vessels may not be audible above the surface of the water, but if it is loud enough to cause harm to creatures living beneath the surface then the noise level should be reduced.

• Ocean vessels should do more to prevent noise pollution

Ocean vessels should do more to prevent noise pollution that potentially harms sea life. This is because of the fact that protecting sea life is a very important step in keeping our environment sound. Ocean vessels are obligated to keep the environment sound as it is more important than anything.

• Yes, ocean vessels should do all they can to prevent danger to sea life.

I do think that ocean vessels should do more to prevent noise pollution that potentially harms sea life. I think that it is important that humanity tries to live in this world without harming too much animal life in the process. If we can prevent unnecessary animal deaths, we should do it.