• Offshore Drilling Should be Encouraged

Offshore drilling will create thousands of jobs and make America energy independent. If we eliminate our dependency on foreign oil our economy will improve a lot. Green energy is unreliable, we need gas, coal, and oil. This is the American way. We need to embrace capitalistic values and provide jobs and energy to our people in the process.

• Yes, With Limits

Offshore oil drilling is a fact of life in America. As long as it is done safely with environmental concerns in place, offshore drilling should be allowed to continue. Americans need to wean themselves off of foreign sources of oil. Offshore drilling is one piece of that puzzle, in addition to biofuels, electric cars and better gas mileage.

• GO GO OIl

Oil is such a needed resource by our country. Without oil Everything would just be so much different. Money would be wasted, jobs lost, wars started, and more crime and hardship for all. So think about it, Where does a lot of oil come from. To answer that question I will say The Middle east. Who is in the middle east? Good people of course but also many terrorists and guerrila fighters. Their nation is already in shambles so why should we get one of our most pressing resource from one of the most unstable nations in the world. WE shouldn't. PLainly we just shouldn't for our great country. The best way to prevent this is offshore drilling. Now everyone says we need to save the oceans, well funny enough While i agree with them they are already pretty saved compared to the rest of America. We have used a ton of the land and stuff.

• IT is a good thing

Everyone wants to save the water well i say save the water because there is more water on the earth than land and we dont actually use as much water as we do land so we should be doing offshore drillng because you need to think about
    Oil smells good

• Think of the children!!

"Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my leg... And my arm... Even my fingers. The body I've lost... The comrades I've lost... Won't stop hurting... It's like they're all still there. You feel it, too, don't you? I'm gonna make them give back our past."
    — Kazuhira Miller

• There's a reason this side is winning.

It's the smart thing to do, it can make America even more wealthy, and allow us to invest more in our military, (which is already the strongest in the world) so there's no possible way a country could be a threat. We need to keep the country safe, and oil is worth a lot, not to mention the country with the most oil is the United States of America. When we're getting our oil from other countries, we're giving the countries, which are usually our enemies, the money to buy military equipment to attack the United States, or other country.

• Vjgjyhbjygyuhvjhyu hggyfytfhb hgh

Hgftgvjyhgrty hyghvhyg ndmfbesjdfne endfjsdfn jdnfjsednfjsdx ndbfjsdbf ndnb ndbfndb khfbsmnxvc jfbmnsdxc jfsdmnc xj jfndm xcjrdfnmxcjrsfndm jrbfdmn xjkrfnmfndmmdnfmdf mnfdnfmdf mndfrjhbdfmnxvc hjrbdfmxnvc ygjwheszbfdnxc ygjehfsdbnxc yghjb gihjbefsdgtfgv hgggg hhh j k dv vgnhtfb ygvbn nhvgb nvmj n jv j jog job g hh hh jg jh jgjh h gjyhgj hgjyjhg jhgjhgjh khjhfg hmsfgjdhgb ghjesdfghcb

• Hi hi ooooooo

Oil is make us smell like money is spent and good cause we smell nice and our cars go vroom cause oil gives us friends who like to make cars go vroom and vroom vroom cause when vroom I smell like asphalt on oil nice oi oink oi likes Greek yougurt

• Oil be good

I like oil cause it smells nice and makes my car go vroom. When your car goes vroom it needs oil. If we have none oil then our cars can't go vroom. We need millions more oil. I like oil cause it makes me feel like I am smell nice.

• Oil be good

• Kills animals because of oil

Birds dolphins animals in general that is just not right to animal it also kills fish and some people love to eat sea food but not killed with oil in it it is just legit not cool for all people like us even anywhere in the united states it is just not right

• People are are thinking irrationally

Just because oil makes cars run, heats houses and much more does not mean it will be around forever. As its non renewable, we may run out of oil very fast as the population of America is growing faster and faster. We will need more cars, more energy for heating, hence more oil. I support safe drilling a little, but the thing people don't see is that if you think about it, it's easier for the sake of the future if we use green energy now, and save the oil for later, when there's an economical fail etc. And believe it or not, i have a thought that most people will probably just blow off. Green energy may actually make as much jobs as oil. We would need designers and scientists, biologists, and workers. We could make more jobs the green way for probably just as much people as oil makes. Think about it, and realize how blinded by politicians and magazines and news so much that most of us just think "Oh I like her she seems smart and I like the cause she is standing for" when really, sure, that's cool and everything. But we need to think for ourselves, and understand that politicians are just wanting money and a lot f them don't really care. MY opinion anyways.

• Offshore drilling does more than hurting animals

There's a reason why there should be no offshore drilling, first of all it kills hundreds of animals. This is because of small amounts of oil spilling into the water. That's right, not all spills are big, there's actually a lot of normal small oil spills everyday. We also have many other sources of energy. We could easily use solar power, making oil obsolete. Drilling for oil is also expensive. Now ask yourself, why drill for oil when you could use solar panels?

• Greed humanity's down fall

How is green energy unreliable? If we spent as much as we spend on drilling we would probably be an independent country in energy resources. But everyones the easy way out, its easier to burn an old tree than try to straighten it......We must evolve from what we think is the only solution. Drilling oil and killing out environment only dams our children to a dead planet.

• Offshore drilling kills ocean environment

Offshore drilling on west coast cannot be accomplished without endangering offshore marine sanctuaries. If they are damaged, where do we go to get our fish? Our crab? Where do our river fish go to spend their productive time at sea? If the sea is polluted?
    Where do our children go to play in beach sand?

• Vjgjyhbjygyuhvjhyu hggyfytfhb hgh

• Vjgjyhbjygyuhvjhyu hggyfytfhb hgh

• N o !

N o n o n o n o n o n o n o n o n o n o n o n o n o n o n o n o n o n o n o n o n o n o n o n o ! !

• Can be harmful to many things.

Oil spills because of offshore drilling is inevitable, and when the oil spills, it could harm whole ecosystems, maybe even causing some species to go extinct. If people fish the animals affected by oil, the humans could be harmed also. Offshore drilling costs $500,00 a day, which could be going towards other, more important things. If the oil spills, it could cause up to one million or more dollars in damage. Even when they are trying to clean up the oil and think they have done it well, there is still more oil than there ever should be anywhere in even tinier pieces in the water, worse for organisms.