Should oil exploration in national parks be forbidden worldwide?

• Yes it should

The whole point of a national park is that it is protected under the law and in the eyes of the EPA and other organizations like it around the world. Oil drilling is known to be harmful to the surrounding region, so why would you allow that inside a state park?

• Yes, it should be.

Oil exporation in national parks should be forbidden world wide, without question. This is a terrible and tragic thing for us to be doing. It's as if there is nowhere that can go untouched, including out forests and oceans. We're in danger, and if this keeps up, we're going to be finished.

• Yes It Should

I believe oil exploration in national parks should be forbidden worldwide. These parks were created to preserve the lands, not go back and change our mind a little bit later. I couldn't care less if some oil baron is missing out on a small fortune. I want my children, and their children, to have access to these lands, just as I did. I hate big oil, I can't wait until it's gone.

• Good place for it.

No, oil exploration in national parks should not be forbidden worldwide, because national parks are actually a great place to start looking. We have large expanses of national parks. They can be harvested for oil and still preserve the beauty for tourists. The two are not opposed. They belong to all of us and should make us money.