• Yes, Yes, Yesssss!!!!!!!!

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes. HI!!!!!!!! Yes yes yes yes yes yes.

• It is a real struggle

I personally find it somewhat difficult to wake up at 5:45 every day to go to school. Also the amount of work should not be too hard at 7:00 in the morning. The answer to this question: yes, high schools should start at 7:30 at earliest. This could help many kids grades during their first class and possibly all their classes throughout the day.

• High School should be in line with college and jobs

If the high school starts at 7 am then yes it needs to be pushed later. If it is around 8 am start then I think it is perfect. Most colleges start college at 8 and most jobs start at 8 so it will get a lot of students prepared for the real world.

• No it shouldnt

That would be unfair. Not all kids get a ride. Not all little kids can get a ride. That is mean but is fair for the bigger kids. Kids would just complain. The teachers for little kids would also be mad. That is unfair for all the teachers. The end

• Kids may have sports and other school activities.

Like me i have sports and it starts right after school and it lasts to 7:00p.M and im dog tired and then i have chores to do at home i won't have time to take a shower do my homework and my home chores. With school starting earlier i can do my stuff i need to do

• No blanket rule

Children should start school when they are mentally ready to do so. For some children, that particular time will be later than for other children. So, some older children should start early if they are able to do so, but depending on the child, some older children should start late.

• Older kids need to start at their level.

Regardless of age, children need to be evaluated to that they can have proper placement in schools. Some children develop faster than others. Some children have developmental delays. Even among typical children there are those that are lacking in fine or gross motor skills as well as speech delays. Every child needs an individual evaluation. We should not go by age at all.